Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UCDS / Forscan UK Locations

Tebba

Hi,

I couldn't find a similar post in a search so would like to ask people who have UCDS and Forscan with adapters who are willing to help other forum members with doing tasks like adding cruise control etc, obviously it would be at the persons own risk who wants this work done so no responsibility lies on the person with the adapters / software if things go wrong. 

Also as these people would be giving up some of their time I don't think it unreasonable to ask for the people to travel to the location to use the programming devices and to give some beer tokens in return (price to be mutually agreed between both parties) 

Can I ask all that would be willing to do this to add their user names and locations below. 

I'll go first. 

Tebba, Walsall, West Midlands. 

• 1 month later...

Hi, nice post, unfortunately doesn't seem to get much traction...

I've got Forscan, Elmconfig and Elm-ff2 in Manchester.

I'm currently looking for someone with UCDS so @Tebba I might ask for your help if there's nobody else closer.

I'll PM you to keep this thread clean 🙂

• 4 months later...

I've just ordered UCDS so waiting a few weeks for delivery. I'm based in York if anyone local will need anything doing just give me a shout 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

My Cable has now arrived so anyone needs anything doing on UCDS in the York area just drop me a PM.

Cheers

Alex

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi all I am in Manchester I have one if anyone needs anything doing 

Looking for some guidance with ForScan for reprogramming my keys the new cluster mk2 - 2.5

• 2 months later...

Looking for someone from West Yorkshire who can flash IPC module mk5. Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hi I'm located in Sheffield could someone give help with updating my clocks please

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I'm in Gloucestershire and need help activating my cruise control with UCDS! Is anyone a drivable distance with the software who can help??

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 8:05 AM, Alex_gregory_uk said:

My Cable has now arrived so anyone needs anything doing on UCDS in the York area just drop me a PM.

Cheers

Alex

Have you got it back yet? I am still wanting you to make my powerfold mirrors to close and open with the fob, beer tokens your way of course 🙂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club