Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

New Year Present

andys1987

Depends on the person. For a car guy there can be a lot of stuff. If they like cleaning the car themselves could get an air blower to push away the water drops. Car cleaning products like waxes or ceramic sealents. If they are a Gamer could get a well known game but then again if they are picky on the games they play it might be a little hard. 

• Like 1

I felt bad enough not getting q Christmas present and now people get New years gifts aswell 😢

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I felt bad enough not getting q Christmas present and now people get New years gifts aswell 😢

I didn't get anything except a shirt which well..... I don't want to be like my dad who doesn't like wearing a shirt or suit 😂

• Like 1

To be honest, I'm going to buy a new car for my mother as the gift, by the way, New Year is coming soon, so... What model would you recommend to buy as the gift for 45-years-old woman?Unfortunately, I'm a bit confused. Firstly, there are so many different models with different parameters, I don't understand what is better. Secondly, I can't choose beetween compact and large kind of car. For example, at this point I like Maruti Suzuki Ertiga the most, this thing is the representative of MUVs. What do you think about this car?

2 hours ago, andys1987 said:

To be honest, I'm going to buy a new car for my mother as the gift, by the way, New Year is coming soon, so... What model would you recommend to buy as the gift for 45-years-old woman?Unfortunately, I'm a bit confused. Firstly, there are so many different models with different parameters, I don't understand what is better. Secondly, I can't choose beetween compact and large kind of car. For example, at this point I like Maruti Suzuki Ertiga the most, this thing is the representative of MUVs. What do you think about this car?

Regardless of vehicle I'd ensure it had a reverse camera and front sensors, surly you have some idea of your mother's requirements 

A work mate bought his wife a Qashqai with no sensors or camera, she felt the bonnet was quite long, 

When reversing out of the driveway she backed straight across the road at 45° in to the neighbours pillar of there gate, nice V shape of the capping in the boot, 

Another time tore the passenger side off it driving in to the house, 

A petrol Suzuki swift in my opinion is decent for a middle aged woman but you should really communicate with the person and find out what they require rather than what we say, 

We will still think your flash with the cash and fellow siblings will accuse you of buying your mother a car instead of getting yourself a mortgage but that's all part of the consequence 

Overall if your spending money purchase what she likes not what we want to see. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club