zain611

Best or recommended ceramic

What ceramic sealents would you guys recommend? Think I made a mistake machine polishing the fiesta without getting and applying some ceramic coating on. Heard gtechniq makes some good ones however there are several ones they sell. Gyeon I heard are good. 

Why do you think you made a mistake? Not protecting all your hard work afterwards? I'd be interested to know the benefits over keeping a wax layer topped up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Why do you think you made a mistake? Not protecting all your hard work afterwards? I'd be interested to know the benefits over keeping a wax layer topped up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've noticed after a few months I can see scratches and holograms being put back on the paint and that's with me trying to be careful when hand washing. Could be down to me using a microfiber wash mitt and that I might need a get a lambs wool but I'd hear these wool pads need extra care to prevent it from rotting. Ford use such soft paint. 

I did add a layer of fusso coat sealent and petes 53 wax after I machine polished the paint but I think a ceramic coating would of add a hard durable layer on top of the paint. 

Crystal serum is Gtechniq's best product but is detailer applied only, you can get crystal serum light and apply it yourself, which will last quite a while, their liquid crystal and C2V3 are good, don't last as long but are cheaper and easier to apply. You can add Exo over the top of all these aswell.

I had crystal serum put on my ST and use C2v3 now and again as a quick detailer.