Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 1.0 EcoBoost 125 Zetec S mods?

AdamMeineck

Hi guys...

I've got myself a 1.0 ecoboost 125 zetec s and I'm starting to look into the mods that I can get for it.

So far I have only focused (pardon the pun) on aesthetic mods - blacking all the chrome trim (grill & under window), O.Z centre caps, de-badging, window tint, carbon door pillars and red brake callipers. Also planning on having the alloys resprayed black soon as well. Any more aesthetic mod ideas? 

I am currently searching for a replacement air filter, anyone have any good recommendations of ones they like? 

I'm also considering some more performance related mods, but I do have concerns over re-mapping and other such performance enhancements... feel like a lot is already being asked of the pretty small engine? Will performance mods just ruin the engine, economy etc? Heard a mixed bag of good reviews and scare stories... worth doing or best to avoid?

With that said, I'm currently looking around for a replacement exhaust... can't find anything for the 1.0 focus, so will most likely go for a custom build from Powerflow. Annoyingly however, my focus has no exhaust exit in the bodywork, unsure whether to have a hole/s in the bumper cut out or just have to exhaust coming out underneath? Anyone have any good ideas for the styling or system? I would love a little deeper note but nothing too loud. I don't want to push into boy racer territory... looking for more of an understated feel. 

Sorry for the long list of info, this is my first post so a lot of things I would love advice on.

Thanks in advance.

Adam

1 hour ago, AdamMeineck said:

blacking all the chrome trim (grill & under window), O.Z centre caps, de-badging, window tint, carbon door pillars and red brake callipers. Also planning on having the alloys resprayed black soon as well. Any more aesthetic mod ideas? 

I would love a little deeper note but nothing too loud. I don't want to push into boy racer territory... looking for more of an understated feel. 

Don't worry, that list above has already put you in the boy racer territory.... That being said those who do all this cosmetic stuff to their car do tend to fit a cone filter or an "induction kit" if they fancy paying a fortune for some silicone hoses too. Seems a little pointless putting all this money into it to make it look "sporty" and then doing nothing to the engine.

That's just my opinion, I guess everyone goes through the boy racer phase though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club