Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 Fiesta Deep Impact Blue

DG97

Hi,

I think this has been mentioned somewhere before but does anybody know why the Deep Impact Blue was dropped from the Fiesta range? I thought it was the nicest colour for the car so I'm still surprised that it isn't available anymore especially as the current colour range available is really bland in my opinion - on the ST Line X's the only ones available are black, grey, silver, white and red. They're all alright colours I guess but aside from the red, they don't strike me as super adventurous. 

I've got a Moondust Silver 2018 ST-line-X with black roof & mirrors...the black breaks up the silver nicely....looks classy.

Ford change their "premium colours" every 6-12 months. Not many people actually paid the extra £700 or £800 to have it applied. 
It might come back in rotation at some point but who knows when that will be. 
I was lucky that the previous owner of my MK7.5 ST-Line 140 asked for it (they might not have paid for it though because they got the car on Ford Privilege). 

I like the Silver too, when I bought mine it was between that and Deep Impact Blue, with the Blue coming out on top in the end. 

I knew that some turquoise like colour and a metallic red were available as the premium colours which were the £700-800 extra but I could have sworn the DIB was cheaper. 

Either way, bit of an odd thing to keep swapping the "premium colours" about but I guess Ford must see benefit in it somewhere!

Hi

My 2017 titanium Mk8 is deep impact blue. At the time it was a premium colour at £450 extra.

Looking at the present colours available I am not really impressed with any of them. After checking through them in November out of interest I thought if I buy another titanium I would go for a Magnetic. Again a premium colour at £450 extra. Checking again in December I notice that Magnetic is now an exclusive colour at an extra £650.

Still another 18 months before I consider renewing my present wagon so hopefully Ford will have come up with some more interesting colours.

1 hour ago, jsk said:

Checking again in December I notice that Magnetic is now an exclusive colour at an extra £650.

Seems to be a cheeky way of getting a higher price without increasing the starting price in the Price List. Quickly looking at the configurator, not a very inspiring choice without straying into "Premium" or "Exclusive". I went for Race Red - wonder how long that will remain "free"? Not that long since white was no extra charge, now they relieve you of £250 for it!😈

My dealer told me, that Ford is changing colors every now and then.
The Deep Impact Blue is so much nicer than Chrome Blue.
I´m happy that Deep Impact Blue was possible when I ordered my ST-Line.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club