Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where can I download owners manual?

StephenFord

I have a hard copy,but want the convenience of browsing the manual on my laptop. I've tried a few 'Ford' sites but on entering my VIN number, it just returns an error that no manual can be found. It's for a 2005 Ford Focus LX if anyone can help with a link...

Yep, that's the site that does not recognise my VIN number... Oh, and the option to select the year and model of car does not have my car to select! This is the error I get (obviously I have wiped the VIN number for the purpose of posting)

561242652_errorownermanual.thumb.jpg.f2941f7172a8e4462a49e3d1f957e255.jpg

If anyone can supply me with a PDF of a 2005 UK Ford Focus LX, I would very much appreciate it...

That second link is great, though I think it's for the 2004 model but I'm sure it'll not be that different to a 2005? Thanks again...

The picture i posted shows the link I used to open the manual - it says 2005

i used the first link to find the manual, not sure why you couldn’t select 2005 🤷‍♂️

That's odd, when I select '2005', I only get a handful of car model selections - none is a 2005 Ford Focus!

2049588429_carselection.thumb.jpg.6b811835bf1d89cd375ad30dd34386ee.jpg

Judging by the 'audio' controls, they certainly match my car so brilliant! Is it possible to 'download' this one or is it only available to search 'online'?

Download the FordPass app and you can access the Owners Manual, maintenance schedules and warranty information for your car as well as being able to book services etc.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk89164af9ecb7cb2e03dc3936ea29a32b.jpg

5 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

Download the FordPass app and you can access the Owners Manual, maintenance schedules and warranty information for your car as well as being able to book services etc.

Oh dear, I am actually one of the few people left on this planet that does not, nor ever will own a 'smartphone', so, no 'app' for me I'm afraid...

Having just checked the app, it actually takes you to the online version anyway. Surely one of the PDFs mentioned above is the right one for your car?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This one here is the correct one. However, I can't work out how to download it to keep on my laptop as it appears it is only an 'online' facility?

Ford Focus Mk2 owners manual

9 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

Or this one?

Unknown year

That great! The 1st link is for a 2007 USA Focus, but the second one looks as if it's the one - thank you...

3 hours ago, StephenFord said:

That great! The 1st link is for a 2007 USA Focus, but the second one looks as if it's the one - thank you...

I knew there had to be one somewhere lol. 

You just need to convert it to PDF 

No need, it already is in PDF format 😀

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club