Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK8 Air Filter Location

DG97
聽Share

Hello,

would anybody be able to point me in the direction of the air cabin filter?聽

In my previous car it was behind the glove box that needed removing, not 100% sure if that is the case with the MK8 Fiesta too.

thank you in advance 馃檪

I've not done one yet, bits it's behind the lower trim to the left of the pedals. Prise the square looking bit of trim cover off the reveal a torx screw. Remove screw then slide the trim forwards and off. Then there's a plastic panel on heater box with 4 small screws, remove the screws and take panel off , pollen filter out. Job done . Sounds alot but shouldn't take more than 5 mins to replace it.聽

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, iantt said:

I've not done one yet, bits it's behind the lower trim to the left of the pedals. Prise the square looking bit of trim cover off the reveal a torx screw. Remove screw then slide the trim forwards and off. Then there's a plastic panel on heater box with 4 small screws, remove the screws and take panel off , pollen filter out. Job done . Sounds alot but shouldn't take more than 5 mins to replace it.聽

5 minutes Ian?聽 I was expecting better from you, closer to the 40 second mark to beat your mk2.5 time lol

I didn't say how long it will take me!! Lol聽

• Like 1

At a garage would take seconds, well seconds to get the new filter , drop it on the floor, foot on it and rub it in dirt( to make it look like the old one ) then Chuck it in the bin. Job done. You may think I'm joking but I've heard it happen at the bigger dealerships .聽

7 hours ago, iantt said:

At a garage would take seconds, well seconds to get the new filter , drop it on the floor, foot on it and rub it in dirt( to make it look like the old one ) then Chuck it in the bin. Job done. You may think I'm joking but I've heard it happen at the bigger dealerships .聽

I鈥檝e been rumbled lol

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club