Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk1.5 Upper Control Arm Bolts

Msc1

Hi. Anybody know what bolts I will need for the Upper Control Arms (the curved ones) on the rears? Due to change these but my arms didn't come with bolts, and I just know they will be rusted and seized like the lowers were, thus having to grind them out. Fleabay isnt resulting in them from searching so size etc would be great, cheers. 

I replaced my upper rear suspension arms about 5 years ago.Sorry I can’t remember the sizes but the bolts that are fixed to the subframe could be difficult to remove.I used some heat and a long e tension socket,luckily that worked.Maybe using a grinder could be a problem with space limitations if working on axle stands

Almost! These are the lower arm bolts, and it's the upper I'm doing. Assuming they are different bolts 

I have some OEM suspension bolts in the garage,I know they are expensive if I have the correct finis numbers for the upper arms maybe we could do a deal.

Possibly mate if you can guarantee they are the right ones and how much. I'm sure the bolts will be obtainable from motoring shops as I've done before, but always prefer OEM

Been out in the garage sorry only have wishbone long nuts and bolts and bolts that fix the hub to the carrier.

What condition are your wish bones in?I do have a pair of new OEM also in the garage.Selling on eBay now.

Wishbones on this car go by many names! Do you mean the arms the rear springs seat into, are the carrier arms which has the b*stard bushes that can't be removed unless you disassemble the whole rear suspension and use a special removal tool? 

Yes the arms that the springs sit in.I’ve replaced all rear  suspension parts since owning my car.👍

Cool. I'm actually not going to change the wishbones for at least another 12 months. I may have to change the rear sub frame, so makes sense to do it then if I do it then. Thanks for looking for those bolts tho