Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Run Flat Tyres

smaxdvdplayer

I am about to replace my tyres, the car was originally fitted with runflats, but the previous owner changed them to standard 'cheaper' tyres. The tyre pressure monitor has worked ok on the standrad tyres, but the ford garage cannot even tell me which ones they supply from the factory!!!!) Does anyone know which make and type of runflats are originally fitted to the 1.8 TDCI 6G Model - (Tyre size is 225/50R17) so that I can replace with the correct and / or recommended type / manufacturer.

I am about to replace my tyres, the car was originally fitted with runflats, but the previous owner changed them to standard 'cheaper' tyres. The tyre pressure monitor has worked ok on the standrad tyres, but the ford garage cannot even tell me which ones they supply from the factory!!!!) Does anyone know which make and type of runflats are originally fitted to the 1.8 TDCI 6G Model - (Tyre size is 225/50R17) so that I can replace with the correct and / or recommended type / manufacturer.

probably because run flats can cost a hudred quid a tyre mate ive found 12 tyres that fit youre car the cheapest being 136.30 per tyre thats discount price heres the link http://www.etyres.co...asc=1&tyre4X4=F i think ide stick to standard everyone i know has had run flats changed to standard due to the cost some cars it can cost 800 quid for 4 fitted now drive over a nail and unlike a standard tyre that can be repaired the run flat has to be replaced also theres the issue that almost no one will repaire a run flat tyre as due to its construction you cant tell if theres damage to the sidewalls etc so a replacement is the only option and can be expensive say you get 3 punctures in a year plus the cost of the original 4 thats 1200 quid a year on tyres thats why people always came in wanting them removed the link has all tthe info on run flats you need

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club