Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying [2011] MK3 Zetec, what to look out for?

xcd

Hi, my 2001 Mk1 Zetec was sadly written off so I'm going to upgrade, I've seen what seems like a decent 2011 Mk3 Zetec which I'm going to view tomorrow. Is there anything in particular I need to look out for or just the usual stuff? Sadly it's the 105ps, but it seems a good price and I need a car, so needs must. I am baffled why the 105 exists when the economy and tax is the same, but whatever. 

Once I've got it I plan on using forscan to improve/break it. 

Cheers. 

I ended up buying it, decent condition, 47k miles, drove well and was a good price. Didn't seem particularly slow either. I only do about 3k miles a year anyway and mostly local so should be fine. 

• Like 1

Very best of luck with the new car, I hope it serves you well.

I also only do about 3k per year, short journeys < a mile or two a few times a day.

Wondering how this will affect battery?? Fuel economy is dreadful with this type of start / stop driving 😯

• Thanks 1

On 1/20/2019 at 6:51 PM, Amanda2007 said:

Very best of luck with the new car, I hope it serves you well.

I also only do about 3k per year, short journeys < a mile or two a few times a day.

Wondering how this will affect battery?? Fuel economy is dreadful with this type of start / stop driving 😯

Thanks, my focus 1.8l mk1 got under 20mpg doing short journeys, nearly everything should be better than that ha. 

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club