Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Cheapest Online Tyres

WES180

Hi all. Where have you all found the cheapest place to be for tyres online? I am looking for supply only as I have a couple of people that can fit them for me.

Cheapest I've found for my 235/40/18's is Camskill. £110 each for Continental Sport Contact 3's to match the other two still on the car.

Conti contact 6 stats are better at 114 fitted per tyre at national tyres

• Thanks 1

I like to have all matching though Martyn, im sad like that!!!😁

• Haha 1

I'd go for part worn tires. Fitted 2 on my last car and tread was very good. Might get another to replace one tire on my fiesta. 

I've only ever used an online company once, Blackcircles, and got them fitted at local McConnachy's who have the contract to fit them. 

Good quick service, even for all the way up here, and cheaper than McConnachy's could have done it for. 

So a thumbs up for Blackcircles. https://www.blackcircles.com

• Thanks 1

eBay are usually cheapest for supply only these days, especially when they have a 10% off day.  Places like giga tyres or mytyres have their own sites as well but are usually cheaper on eBay.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

I've only ever used an online company once, Blackcircles, and got them fitted at local McConnachy's who have the contract to fit them. 

Good quick service, even for all the way up here, and cheaper than McConnachy's could have done it for. 

So a thumbs up for Blackcircles. https://www.blackcircles.com

I've used Blackcircles before and was happy with the service but Camskill are cheaper this time.🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered 2 x 235/40/18 XL 95W Continental Sport Contact 3's from Halfords today, £260 fitted. Cheapest I could get supply only was £211 then plus £20 for a mate to fit as a foreigner so for the sake of £29 extra at least I get a receipt and can kick off if they damage my mint wheels. You can't really do that when it's a mate doing it as a foreigner can you!

Seems to be the going rate for those, you might find you get a free upgrade to the 5's as well, they've been out for a while now with the 3's being phased out.

I keep seeing ads for MOTOKIKI lately, seems to be another tyre comparison site with local fitting centres, will give them a try next time I need tyres.  Though if I do get a Focus on 18s I'll be sure to drive slow enough to never wear them out at that price! :lol: 

They better not give 5's as free upgrades as I specifically ordered 3's to match the rears. Just my OCD lol.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, WES180 said:

They better not give 5's as free upgrades as I specifically ordered 3's to match the rears. Just my OCD lol.

So what are you going to do when the rears wear out and the 3's are no longer available? :tongue: 

4 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

So what are you going to do when the rears wear out and the 3's are no longer available? :tongue: 

Well that will be someone else's problem as I'm selling it later this year!😁

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2019 at 12:57 PM, TomsFocus said:

They won't wear out, cos he drives like this! 😀

• Haha 2

Saves on tyres but it's costing me a fortune in McDonald's!😂

• Haha 2

New Continental Sport Contact 3's fitted today, the lad was so nervous fitting them as I got the manager to look at my immaculate alloys before they touched them just in case they rolled out of there with some tyre machine damage, no disputing it then. I took a few photos too to be on the safe side. Paranoid? Well, yes, but I know it's happened to other people so I just wanted the reassurance that they will have to replace the alloy if they damage it!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club