Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Screen washer jets

Darren6264

Are the windscreen washer jets adjustable on the Fiesta titanium X 2018? They just seem to shoot straight over the top of the car. 

if its the same as a mk 7.5 then yes just stick a pin into the jet and it can be adjusted up, down, left or right

I recently changed the driver's side jet as it had seized up and I couldn't adjust it.   They are very easy to swap but don't go to Halfords as they don't sell the right jet.   If you do change one, make sure that you have a cloth over it when you pop it out as it will disappear into the distance if you don't.

• Like 1

You want to fit a pair of mist washer jets, better coverage than the standard jet ones

Some here but others might be cheaper - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Genuine-Fiesta-MK6-and-mk7st-180-Front-Modified-Washer-mist-Jets-x2-New/163044575317?hash=item25f636c855:g:HBwAAOSwgcVa9tfE:rk:4:pf:1&frcectupt=true

• Like 2

13 hours ago, robbyvrs said:

You want to fit a pair of mist washer jets, better coverage than the standard jet ones

Some here but others might be cheaper - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Genuine-Fiesta-MK6-and-mk7st-180-Front-Modified-Washer-mist-Jets-x2-New/163044575317?hash=item25f636c855:g:HBwAAOSwgcVa9tfE:rk:4:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Agree with this it was one of the first things I done to my car, its very helpful when the roads are covered in salt and muck.

I thought the Mk8 already had mist jets fitted. My 2017 Titanium Mk8 has them fitted.

My 67 plate MK8 didn't have the mist jets fitted so i bought a pair from the dealers - this weekend i'm picking up a 18 plate MK8 which i don't know what are fitted, luckily i kept the old ones 👍

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club