Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 2009 mk7 B10DA fault

wozzza

Hoping that someone can help, Just bought a fiesta MK7, the car had no keys and an auto locksmith cut a key and programmed to the car. He said the car started no problems with a booster, I was unable to get there to pick it up and went to collect it next day. Didn't have a booster pack so jumped it off a fork lift, it started no problem, released the jump leads and car went dead. Tried to jump it again and it would not start. After quite a few tries it with turn over for a millisecond and then nothing, checked it with a delphi computer and it is showing a B10DA fault code. Checked the immobiliser light and it flashes a 23 number. The key guy is adamant the key is programmed and he then coded a second key, I changed the transponder receiver but no luck. Just wondering if anyone has had the same fault, also is there a separate PATS module or is it in the instrument cluster.

Also if it is an instrument cluster does anyone know any decent repair shops in the North East

Any help much appreciated 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club