Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Stereo Android

Deivisssu

Hello, so im planning to buy android 8.1 car stereo for ford fiesta mk7 2009 and question is did someone tried this and works everything fine? there's so many on eBay but i dont know which one is good

Having the same issue with mine mate, not sure which to go for how they managed to make it so difficult I’ll never know ha! Are you upgrading Speakers at the same time and or sub? 

2 minutes ago, Fiesta&furious said:

Having the same issue with mine mate, not sure which to go for how they managed to make it so difficult I’ll never know ha! Are you upgrading speakers at the same time and or sub? 

I have installed only subwoofer for now
Speakers are fine enough tho! 🙂

That’s exactly what I was advised - the Speakers should be more than fine with just a sub. But I’m half deaf in one ear so what do I know anyway I just need to be able to hear it😂hope someone replies who has a link to a good unit, which engine are you running do you have any more mods or planned? I want to do an engine swap from my 1.4tdci!

1 minute ago, Fiesta&furious said:

That’s exactly what I was advised - the speakers should be more than fine with just a sub. But I’m half deaf in one ear so what do I know anyway I just need to be able to hear it😂hope someone replies who has a link to a good unit, which engine are you running do you have any more mods or planned? I want to do an engine swap from my 1.4tdci!

yeah I lowered, installed splitter, diffuser, eyebrows, side skirts. pretty much everything haha!

my engine is 1.4 petrol and why u wanna swap? more faster :D?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club