Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Used Car Pics

mikael

iv had my fiesta 1.4 ghia 03 for a week now, and it is still running! just thought id ad a photo. as soon as the weather dries up a bit i will give her a nice wash. some of the plastic details where graying a bit, but i used some product on them and they blackened up a bit more.

P2240248.jpg

so please add some ideas for mods that would suit my lil lady.

im planning of getting a new inside facia for the dashbord so i can fit a more up to date radio instead of the 4500 thats in there at the moment. but im sure i will find plenty of upgrades to do!

I would start with a few simple mods that will smarting it up.

Aero Wipers for the front

A rear wiper from an Astra ;)

DMB Gel Overlays

There are so many :P, i persoanlly would loose the chrome grill and replace it with a non-chrome one and update the alloy wheels?

Its all money money money though.

Good luck :D

I would start with a few simple mods that will smarting it up.

Aero Wipers for the front

A rear wiper from an Astra ;)

DMB Gel Overlays

There are so many :P, i persoanlly would loose the chrome grill and replace it with a non-chrome one and update the alloy wheels?

Its all money money money though.

Good luck :D

i was just looking at the chrome grill earler today and thought it looked a bit out of place. and the ill look into those wipers.

thanks

we do the 'flat' premium blades for £24.99 genuine ford kit

actually if your car build date is after 02/02 (should be) the blades are even cheaper at £20.19

actually if your car build date is after 02/02 (should be) the blades are even cheaper at £20.19

you wouldnt happen to have a radio facia by any chance?

Hi , Yes we can supply a radio facia...to fit the single din units you first have to but the sat nav facia bezel (one large open hole) then also purchase the single din step down kit. The Price With some discount off , for the 2 required parts is £100.21 + Postage £6.00

Thanks

Graham

Ford Parts Centre