Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus MK2.5 mods

stonecrow

Hi, I was looking into getting a sportier look for my 09 titanium, I've currently got the Zetec s grille on, but I really want the RS look, I know the Rs back bumper wont fit due to arches, but will the front bumper fit or is it the same problem? I have a solution to the back bumper, I was simply going to buy an St back bumper ( if it fits?) And add a Rs valence to it to make it similar to an rs.

But if the front bumper doesnt fit, the older ST's have similar front bumpers with the mesh grille so would they fit? And while in here, anyone know anywhere to get a short throw shifter? All the ones I've seen are not for my model, i.e focus st, mk3, focus rs etc unless it doesnt matter? Between st and titanium? 

The RS is wider all round so the bumper would look a bit stupid. If you got the back bumper and splitter youd have to change the exhaust as it wouldn't line up with the slots.

What's the point of making it look like an RS when it doesn't go like one? It's just making your car look like something it's not.

28 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

The RS is wider all round so the bumper would look a bit stupid. If you got the back bumper and splitter youd have to change the exhaust as it wouldn't line up with the slots.

What's the point of making it look like an RS when it doesn't go like one? It's just making your car look like something it's not.

I think it's more the aesthetics as you must admit the rs is very nice.

• Like 1

Spoiler will fit with extensions to the wash pipe and brake wires.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

This place has many options including RS look depends on how much you are willing to spend some nice looks on here.

What wheels do you have fitted? Wheels and stance (lowered) make a big impact when it comes to altering the look of a car.

Standard wheels atm, will be going over to the black St/mondeo alloys, will be lowered by 40mm, I might try mudflaps see how they look, and yeah I know it wont be anywhere near an Rs, but like the person above said, they look extremely nice and I cant afford 20-30k.. or 650 a month for one Haha. If neither the rs or st body kits fit, it's fine, I just like the mean grill look on those cars compared to what the standard focus has

Have ya looked at making it look like a Zetec S? Many on this forum have done this. 

Also look up zun sport, they do after market front grills for various car makes. They look well on any mk2/mk2.5 Focus I have seen!

Yeah I've changed the front and side skirts to zetec s to start off with but wanted to up it, I saw those Zun sport grilles, they do look nice, was looking to try one and see if splitters will fit my bumper

• 2 weeks later...

Someone near me has a 1.6 petrol Zetec-S in the light blue metallic colour that is fairly common to the MK2 Focus and has genuine MK2 RS alloys and the massive gloss black RS spoiler.  Without the widebody of the RS IMHO it does look rather silly and not at all subtle.  If he'd just ST'd it then fair play it would have looked tidy, oh and he's got silly Nurburgring decals all over it :gun_bandana:

• Haha 1