Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Code.......The old Problem......

Haggis X

I have a new battery to fit on my 2007 Mondeo, but can I find my Radio Code.....NO...NO...NO....

Is there anyone on the forum who can get Ford Radio Codes as my local dealer wants £20 to look it up on their system.

Can anyone help?

eBay is your best bet. Plenty on there who will sort it out quickly via email I'm told.

• Like 2

you need the s/number of the side of radio the go to eBay someone on there will find it

• Like 1

The club does not allow supplying of radio codes.
Your best option is to search eBay for "Ford V code".
For a couple of quid plus the radios serial number (on a sticker somewhere on the radio casing beginning with a V) they will sort you out.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 2

Sorry Stoney, didn't know it was against the rules.

• Like 2

Sorry Stoney, didn't know it was against the rules.

Not a problem.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• 2 weeks later...

As far as i know if the car is running while you change the battery you wont need a code 

I agree that would work but also many many people will say that you should not disconnect and reconnect the battery with the engine running as it can cause voltage spikes which can damage thinks like the regulator in the alternator. Also cars these days have so much electronic stuff on that I would be extrememly worried that it might potentially blow other stuff also. I would really not risk it.   Sometimes you will find the radio code written on the radio.   I have known this when removing it to get the serial number and finding some kind sole has previously written the unlock code on it, presumably from an earlier event of needing to get the unlock code

• Like 2

radio codes 99p on fee bay

• 1 month later...

Since your car is a 2007 I suggest look on YouTube on how to get code from ford radio. There is a video showing how to get it. This video does Not work with the satnav type radios as I found out recently.