Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remote Key Fob

rlm

Hi Everyone,

I have recently got Y reg Ford focus. It came with only one key set and no remote key fob.

I have found remote key fob with uncut blade.

I have read about the reprogramming of the new remote key.

But I am still confused as - does the Y reg ford Focus can have remote key fob

- does the uncut blade needs to be cut to shape with the existing one before i can use it

- last is this the right one -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-BUTTON-REMOTE-KEY-FOB-98AG15K601AA-FOCUS-ETC-N-BLADE_W0QQitemZ390162085929QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5ad778f829

Thanks a lot

Rob

Hi Everyone,

I have recently got Y reg Ford focus. It came with only one key set and no remote key fob.

I have found remote key fob with uncut blade.

I have read about the reprogramming of the new remote key.

But I am still confused as - does the Y reg ford Focus can have remote key fob

- does the uncut blade needs to be cut to shape with the existing one before i can use it

- last is this the right one -

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item5ad778f829

Thanks a lot

Rob

if its a zetec or a ghia then its remote central locking mines y reg on a zetec and it has remote central locking but not all versions had it either as it was an optrion usually if theres no remote key it simply doesnt have it im afraid what colour is on the key you have red or blue if blue thats the master key and you should get another cut if red youll need to get the red one cloned yes the blade has to be cut and transponder swapped over then the fob has to be programmed to the car

if its a zetec or a ghia then its remote central locking mines y reg on a zetec and it has remote central locking but not all versions had it either as it was an optrion usually if theres no remote key it simply doesnt have it im afraid what colour is on the key you have red or blue if blue thats the master key and you should get another cut if red youll need to get the red one cloned yes the blade has to be cut and transponder swapped over then the fob has to be programmed to the car

Thanks for your response.

Mine is LX, probably does not have an option for Remote key. The colour of the key is Blue.

Thanks for your response.

Mine is LX, probably does not have an option for Remote key. The colour of the key is Blue.

the key you have is the master key so you will need another cut after checking no the lx didnt come with remote locking mate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club