Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Transponder/proximity keys

recall

Hi all, 

just a quick question,

I think it’s electecial, I have a 2010 focus keyless start, anyway, a few years ago my keys was lost and a auto locksmith reprogrammed me 2 new ones but there was a 3rd he said didn’t work and gave it to me I’ve never used it cus like he said it didn’t work.

but yesterday me being stupid I took it to see if it did and when I was sitting in the car when the car on but not started that dogey key did work then so I was messing with the keys pressing the buttons anyway I got out locked the car with my normal key..but today the car comes on but won’t start and it’s acting all weird. 

Any idea what it causing this? 

Cheers 

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

If you never have locksmith services then have because locksmith can offer you services at very cheap then dealership. Locksmith Miami Beach experts have made a key fob for me at half the price offered by the dealer.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club