Do Not Sell My Personal Information

C-Max 1.5TDCi Vibration

PissedofPete

Hi All

I have recently had the misfortune of buying a 2017 Ford C-max Zetec 1.5 TDCi I have been complaining about a vibration at 1250 RPM this equates to 20, 30, 40 MPH I also get it above these speeds I also get it is parked up handbrake on out of gear and raise the RPM to 1250, I get the vibration through the steering wheel, dashboard, throttle pedal, and the floor so even the passenger can feel it in their feet, This make my hand tingle after a short journey.

I contacted the Ford tech dept and they wrote back to me stating they have no known concerns regarding the vibration, I’m getting the BS from dealer it’s the characteristics of the vehicle.

I had a DEKRA report and they say the engine is at fault and requires stripping to find out what the fault is.

I am getting nowhere with this fault ford customer care just don’t care!

Ive a cmax 1.5 tdci, and the engine is as smooth as silk, lovely little engine, so yes i think you are being fobbed off.

I'll second that, I've got that engine in a grand Cmax and have got no vibes at all.. 

Thanks for your replys.

Out of interest could you please tell me what year your vehicles are as I say I have a 2017

LOL sorry I just seen.

1 hour ago, PissedofPete said:

Thanks for your replys.

Out of interest could you please tell me what year your vehicles are as I say I have a 2017

LOL sorry I just seen.

Mine was built in 17 regitered in 18 currently on 16500 miles

I own a 2016 titanium 1.5 dcti ,  up to now no vibes find it a  very smooth engine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

@PissedofPete

Hello, did you find any solution for your problem then? I've got the same vibrations between 1000 and 1250 rpm, it sucks.

Andy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club