Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modifications.

KFarmery

Hi, 

So I'm looking to improve my cars performance, I'm new to all this and would just like suggestions on what steps I can take, so I have a Ford fiesta zetec, mk7 pre Facelift, all stock ... any suggestions would be very appreciated. 

Thanks,

K

Depending on what engine you have you may be limited unless you have a lot of money. With it being a pre-facelift im assuming it's a non ecoboost with no turbo so you don't have many options already unless it's the diesel with a turbo, in which case you can have a it remapped.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Depending on what engine you have you may be limited unless you have a lot of money. With it being a pre-facelift im assuming it's a non ecoboost with no turbo so you don't have many options already unless it's the diesel with a turbo, in which case you can have a it remapped.

Its 1.2l petrol, not an eco boost, so no chance for a turbo ? Is there requerments for a remap ? 

34 minutes ago, KFarmery said:

Its 1.2l petrol, not an eco boost, so no chance for a turbo ? Is there requerments for a remap ? 

Any car can be mapped you won't get much of a gain from a map though so could be waste of money, you can turbo any car but it will take a lot of fabrication and money. It would be cheaper to do an engine swap stick a 1.0 ecoboost or a 1.6 ecoboost in then get it remapped (Make sure you also change the gearbox) if you go down that route

An engine swap would definitely be more beneficial for a turbo install, other than a turbo is there other upgrades I could do to the car to improve gain? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club