Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Looks Best ? 3 Or 5 Door Mk7

Barky

The car i have put a deposit on has already been made so i doubt they would let me change....

It was also (i think) quite a keen price for a Sea Grey 1.6 Tdci 5Dr with X pack + Tech Pack - £12950 (+ scrapping my old car).

Has anyone got a picture of a fiesta with a spec like this (with 17" wheels) as not only have i not driven one i have yet to actually see one, stupid i know to then buy one....

I have one in that spec, and I will say the 17" wheels that come with the X-Pack look superb, I wouldn't get one without them really, as they really set it off, esp as mine is the "ugly sister" of the 3 door.. ;)

I'll get a picture on here hopefully tomorrow, though it is dirty at the moment...

I like both the 3 and the 5 door, they both look good, but the body kit really spices up the 3 door and I think a 5 door Titanium with the blacked out windows and the chrome strip down the side looks really smart.. esp in a dark colour.. mine is Panther Black and I think is my favourite colour, though white and grey look smart too...

TBH, you can't go wrong whichever one you buy..

B.

B.

i have a 3dr zs and i have 1 child,no probs with him getting into back.plus he thinks it looks great. :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club