Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ford fusion management ligh problem

pcso7372

Hello there.

Approx. 9 months ago l bought my first Ford Fusion.  Everything going smoothly. Then sadly, a white film started on the windows of the car. I was told this was due to the airways in the car via the vents.  Then about three weeks ago. My management light came on. A friend of mine - an ex management found it stated 338 as a CRANKSHAFT SENSOR fault. This was changed by a Mechanic.  Couple of days later, the light came on again and stated the same fault - a garage charged me £90.00 to fix the fault - only 24 hours later, the same fault came up.  Again l had to pay £90...   But, l have since been told by the garage that just let it go as the car is just a 'runaround' basically he doesn't want to work on it.   And another mechanic has said that the CRANKSHAFT DOESNT HAVE A SENSOR.

Any ideas,   can you please email me - as it is driving me mad.    Arthg51@gmail.com

Many thanks

Arthur

it won't pass mot with engine management light on.  but if it has a long mot I would probably put up with it until nearer the time. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club