Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fog Lights

chris bowman

does anyone know? i am thinking of putting for front fog lights in my 54 plate mkiii mondeo lx. if i find the plugs behind the blanking plates in the front bumper does that mean that all the wiring is likely to be in place?

if thats the case then all im likely to need is the fogs, a relay, a fuse, and the ford switch for the dash.

anyone done this before as i am seriously thinking about it as living in the valleys in cornwall u tend to get quite bad mist everytime it rains. and it rains alot in cornwall!

thanks

ps the wiki site has no info on this

does anyone know? i am thinking of putting for front fog lights in my 54 plate mkiii mondeo lx. if i find the plugs behind the blanking plates in the front bumper does that mean that all the wiring is likely to be in place?

if thats the case then all im likely to need is the fogs, a relay, a fuse, and the ford switch for the dash.

anyone done this before as i am seriously thinking about it as living in the valleys in cornwall u tend to get quite bad mist everytime it rains. and it rains alot in cornwall!

thanks

ps the wiki site has no info on this

the plugs would be wrapped up in the loom behind the plates if you have them then all you need is the relayy fogs fuse and the headlight switch with the fog light setting on it all yo can get from a scrapyard

thanks mate looks same possibility as mkii

thanks mate looks same possibility as mkii

how did you get on did you find the wiring?

yeah wiring is there. all i need to do is make more research into loc. of relay which i think might be one of the 2 empty places on the main fuse box under the glove box which i will look into and then put the switch in. on mkii on wikii ref on following link there is a slight modification on wiring that i need to research as well

http://fordwiki.co.uk/index.php/Fog_Lights_-_Mk2

looks hopefull but a little more research i think!

just to update on upgrading to fog lights on mondeo mkiii lx.

have seen a ford kit advertised that comprises of fog lights, bulbs, switch, and jumper cable (for those who dont have the plugs behind the bumper trim) for about 250 quid. just imagine how much u could save at the scrapyard!!!

would advise buying the wiring new though if u need it!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club