Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Management Light

thevicar

Hi

My Engine Management Lighe as come on and I have gone through the on board diagnostics mod to the DTC mine says #01 D900 can any one help me with this code and how can I turn the light off.

Thanks for any help

the code is a general code for a non specific canbus communications interruption and is usually thrown up when there has been a glitch in the electrics.you need to get the full codes read from the ecu to point you in the direction of the cause of the light on.

• 2 weeks later...

Mintalkin Thanks for that I willget the ecu checked out.

I have had the ECU checked out and it came up with the code P2008 do you think it has anything to do with IMRC valve as I have been driving the car with out the light on and it drives ok but if I put my foot down in a low gear I get a low roar from the exhaust and light comes on.

Thanks for any reply.

Inlet Manifold Runner Control Valve is only on st170 is that what you got? as there a common problem on them

• 2 weeks later...

Inlet Manifold Runner Control Valve is only on st170 is that what you got? as there a common problem on them

Thank L.S. I got Intake Manifold Runner Control Circuit/Open Bank 1 Do you think if I take off the (IMRC actuator)Runner Control and clean it up it mite do the trick.

have you cheacked the pins didnt get pushed out when youve fitted the reader it can sometimes occur causing no comms

• 3 months later...

Thanks every body for your input I purchased a Ford TCI disc off the internet and found that the trouble was with the intake manifold switchover solenoid was not working I got a new one from Ford and now it works ok.

Thanks again the vicar

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club