Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rearview Camera

eddiek

Anyone like to share their rear reversing camera view on here.  Recently mines is showing a large section of the tailgate( the white section along bottom of screen). Pretty certain that wasn't there previously.  Thanks in advance.

20190216_132405.jpg

1 hour ago, eddiek said:

Anyone like to share their rear reversing camera view on here.  Recently mines is showing a large section of the tailgate( the white section along bottom of screen). Pretty certain that wasn't there previously.  Thanks in advance.

That's normal. There is a discussion on August 3, 2017 on the forum about this already (Topic = "Rear camera alignment").

If you have a tow bar fitted, you can see the ball clearly. There is also a PLUS on the display to zoom in/out which helps when your coupling up.

• Like 1

Pretty much exactly what mine looks like, reg plate in the edges of the screen.

Really wish they had a spray on the back like the front camera as this time of year it gets so dirty!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Trent Edge said:

Really wish they had a spray on the back like the front camera as this time of year it gets so dirty!

I totally agree with that. Probably more useful (and used) than the front camera!

• Like 2

I just run my thumb over the lens every time I shut the boot.
Keeps most of the crud / condensation off the camera.
My car does pick up a load of dirt on the back though, at least it shows the spoiler is producing the correct airflow though.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

My car does pick up a load of dirt on the back though, at least it shows the spoiler is producing the correct airflow though.

Me too, wife says its Like flicking the bean 😂😐

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Always walk to the drivers door round the back, so a quick wipe before I back off the drive, keeps it cleanish!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Always walk to the drivers door round the back, so a quick wipe before I back off the drive, keeps it cleanish!
Pity they couldn't come up with a tiny wiper blade that operates when reversing and when wipers are engaged.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Know that feeling all to well... still a 4 hour clean today and it’s all shiny again! 

And I can see what I’m about to reverse into too lol!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:49 PM, Trent Edge said:

Pretty much exactly what mine looks like, reg plate in the edges of the screen.

You have a spray on your front camera?  I don't even have that on my Adaptive LED headlights?! 😕

• Like 1

Front camera should have a little thing that pops out when you use the windscreen washers (if you have the front camera of course). The headlights whether halogen or LED don't have washers

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AjM said:

You have a spray on your front camera?

• Like 2

Well look at that!  So that just begs the question why did they not do that for the rear one?!

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 7:00 PM, AjM said:

Well look at that!  So that just begs the question why did they not do that for the rear one?!

Don't suppose they thought the rear one would get covered in dead flies and other insect road kill !! 😂😂

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have a 2017 edge sport and have been looking and inquiring whether the washer and camera from the 2018 or 2019 will fit on 2017. can anyone answer if it will? Thanks in advance. I already priced out the parts however i have to verrify it will fit or can be done as i cannot return a special order part.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club