Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Ford Focus Titanium X 1ltr 3cyn 125bhp

Excalibus

Best car I ever bought, I love this car, bought it new cost me only £20 a year tax and insurance this year only £206 fully comp, car has every gadget. Previously I've owned a Ford Mondeo 2.0ltr Tdci zetec 55 plate and a 3dr mk1 Ford Focus 1.6i zetec Only problems I've had is a recent recall and both electric folding mirrors had to be replaced due to the car not locking when the mirror didn't fully fold in.

• Like 2

Best car I ever bought, I love this car, bought it new cost me only £20 a year tax and insurance this year only £206 fully comp, car has every gadget. Previously I've owned a Ford Mondeo 2.0ltr Tdci zetec 55 plate and a 3dr mk1 Ford Focus 1.6i zetec Only problems I've had is a recent recall and both electric folding mirrors had to be replaced due to the car not locking when the mirror didn't fully fold in.
Agree. I had 1 mirror replaced and the parking camera went off for a short while. Took into dealers and they ordered a replacement, but when I got home it started working again?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, TitXlover said:

Agree. I had 1 mirror replaced and the parking camera went off for a short while. Took into dealers and they ordered a replacement, but when I got home it started working again?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ah, the good old intermittent fault.

• Like 1

Do you not find it hard to pull off in a hurry without spinning the wheels? Feels like it needs more weight holding the front wheels down to me 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club