Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Detailed and decals applied

robbyvrs

2 hours ago, DG97 said:

I enquired about ceramic coating at a half decent detailer close to where I live and was quoted £400 plus prep work of around £150 quid. As much as I enjoy the concept of detailing and looking after cars, in my honest opinion £550 to coat the paint is far too much to be worth it. Having had my car for nearly a year and a half, I cannot really see what benefit I would have gained, especially for that level of cost.

Which detailer was that? Obisidian in Oldham?

9 hours ago, robbyvrs said:

Which detailer was that? Obisidian in Oldham?

Nope, it was a small local one in Chesterfield. Some of the vehicles he takes care of are impressive (Porsche 911's etc) and maybe that is where the high price came from but saying that, other detailers seemed to be at around that price point anyway.

Well just agreed a deal on another Leon FR Titanium so if it's ready in time i'll be trading in the Fiesta on Saturday.

The Fiesta is a nice car but with all the problems i've had with this car i've lost faith in in and have got to the stage where i've lost interest 9especially after dealer washed the car and covered it in swirls again)

I'll be removing all the extras i fitted so if anyone is interested in parts let me know asap.

I have the factory fitted spare wheel + toolkit but will need your temp fix kit in p/x before the car goes if that's of interest to anyone - collection from Huddersfield

Sorry to hear you're getting rid of the fiesta, but understand @robbyvrs! What parts you getting rid of?

13 hours ago, robbyvrs said:

Well just agreed a deal on another Leon FR Titanium

Coincidentally I had a Leon FR (nice car) for 3 years before the Fiesta. Unfortunately my experience of SEAT aftersales was not dissimilar to yours with Ford, so hope you go on better this time!😀 What engine are you getting, btw?

11 hours ago, DEVSR2 said:

Sorry to hear you're getting rid of the fiesta, but understand @robbyvrs! What parts you getting rid of?

Mountune hardpipe (black), Mountune primary and secondary hoses (red), Pipercross drop in filter, centre console with armrest and cupholder lighting from a Titanium model, Focus engine cover (trimmed to fit)

I also have the factory fitted spare wheel inc tools but need the temp kit in p/x before saturday

8 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Coincidentally I had a Leon FR (nice car) for 3 years before the Fiesta. Unfortunately my experience of SEAT aftersales was not dissimilar to yours with Ford, so hope you go on better this time!😀 What engine are you getting, btw?

I'm getting a facelift 1.4 FR Titanium 150bhp in grey (has the rear spoiler, 18"s and side blades as standard,

Had a 2016 Fr same model a year or so ago, nice car which i should have kept, looked nice in white with the skirts, 18"s rear spoiler, used to get mid-late 40s around town and it was nippier than the Fiesta, new car being facelift has slight differences to exterior trim and different display, leccy handbrake 😞 and who knows what else (only seen pics of it)

I've had the same 150bhp COD engine in a few previous cars - 2x Polo GTs, Leon FR, Audi A3 S-line, 2x Golf GTs so know it's reliable

At least with having a SEAT there's a dealer on my way to work - no more 1 hour out of my way trip every time something goes wrong (thanks Ford)

7 minutes ago, robbyvrs said:

I've had the same 150bhp COD engine in a few previous cars - 2x Polo GTs, Leon FR, Audi A3 S-line, 2x Golf GTs so know it's reliable

Yes, seems to be a good engine from the ones I've driven. I had the 1.8 which didn't seem to be much of an advantage, same max torque on both. Hope you get a good 'un and don't need to bother the dealer anyway!😀

27 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Yes, seems to be a good engine from the ones I've driven. I had the 1.8 which didn't seem to be much of an advantage, same max torque on both. Hope you get a good 'un and don't need to bother the dealer anyway!😀

I hope it's a problem free car, looked into Celtic tuning, remaps

The Seat Leon (5F) 2013> ECU remap takes the power from 150bhp up to 186bhp and the torque from 184lb/ft up to 214lb/ft.

£360 for the mobile service and includes 12 months warranty if the car is still under manufacturers warranty 🙂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club