Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fault code p0490 on mondeo 2010 1.8 tdci

bobbycairns1404

I wonder if someone can help i have p0490 fault code coming up have changed egr valve but eml still on has anyone had the same issue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

has the code been cleared after the egr was fitted ☺️ 

has the code been cleared after the egr was fitted [emoji3526] 
Code was cleared dezwez the full story is trying to keep the cost down i ordered a egr valve from eBay 2nd hand it came with the manifold my mechanic was off sick so his employee just fitted the valve instead of the manifold aswell he said the old one looked ok but the prob didnt go away so i went to an elextrician he checked the wires and the pipes and he said theyre ok but still code is showing i have also a leek coming from a pipe as i need to top up the coolant bottle every couple of days could water dripping onto wires somewhere cause the prob really getting me down now as i use the car for my business and cant afford to change just now

sometimes cost more trying to say money are you sure the one of e bay is working as its second hand 

• Like 1

sometimes cost more trying to say money are you sure the one of e bay is working as its second hand 
Yea open the valve up and turned the valve with long nose pliers and it sprung back so seems ok

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club