Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk2 2 ltr tdci 2007 vacuum lay out and function

Shimon

Please is there anyone out there who could provide me with a detailed diagram of where all thee vacuum pipes from the anti shudder valves and the turbo including the black box under the twin anti shudder valve. I have a ford focus mk 2 2ltr tdci on a 2007 plate . I have 3 electronic vacuum valves. One on the right of the head, i know that is for the turbo actuator i think. And two clumped together near the air con compressor. 

I need to know know where all the pipes go starting from the main vacuum pipe to ? and so on. Also i need to know how these work. I assume when the engine starts the vacuum draws on the turbo actuator to open. How does the twin anti shudder valve work. left goes to the left side of the inter cooler and the right goes to the right side and the turbo. the left is open all of the time and the right is closed all of the time. 

I would really appreciate some explanation and maybe a diagram as i cant find any literature on it.

Thank you!

s-l1600.jpg

These college apprenticeship courses can be really tough. 

24 minutes ago, Shimon said:

Thank You for your assistance!😃

Glad to help, bumping topics is my speciality 😉

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club