Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo MK5 ForScan Settings

gg1234635

Hi All 

I am hoping to make this a large open forum for everyone to get something from it.  I have been going through the Forscan website and found most of the setting changes only work for the US version of the Mondeo (Fusion) and not the UK/EU version.  So I thought I would start here and on Forscan to start building up a spreadsheet with the UK/EU Mondeo Mk5 and settings some are the same in both US and UK/EU but a lot are very different including the IPM.

This all started off as I wanted to make the following changes and having issues finding the correct setting to change.

1.  Auto enable electronic break to come on when engine is switched off
  2.  Auto lock the doors when driving.
  3.  Show tyre pressure reading and not just when they are low

I have already learnt that I can open and close all the windows on the car with just with the remote key, opening the car with the remote key and then holding the button down open button and they all open and the same with closing the windows with the lock button and then holding it down closes all the windows. 

If any of you know how to do this and make other changes that a useful or fun (black out mode) to have then please add to the forum and ill keep building the spreadsheet up.  when it gets large enough I will add a link for you all to be able to access.

I'm not sure if number 1 is possible but I've done 2 & 3 on my UK 2015 mk5. 

I added reverse camera, rear DRLs, brake light flashes with indicator, 5 fashes of indicator and 12v socket time delay to 1s. Most things are across the board.

Are you on fb?

Hi Jonro2009

I have managed to get the tyre pressure reading now showing and set the time delay on the 12v socket too.  However still not found the settings for auto locking doors when driving or the handbrake as yet.  I am aware that a number of the systems i have do not have the latest firmware on them which has caused me an issue with where the digital speedo is displayed.  The verison i am on shows on the MPH (right side) and not in the centre section that i have seen on others modifitions.

If you know which setting to change for the auto lock that would be great.  From what i have found online this has not worked but they have all been for the ford fusion and not mondeo.

Many Thanks in advance

I can get you the codes for auto lock on driving and also several spreadsheet with tried and tested mods. 

If you have Facebook then I can also put you in touch with a guy who uses IDS and flashes the IPC etc with up to date firmware. He can also unlock the 150 diesel to 180.

Without Facebook it's hard to get all this information to you. I moderate the largest UK mk5 Mondeo group, would you like to join us? 

If you are interested in learning more and releasing the Mk5 potential it would be great to have you on board.

• Like 1

These are not my pictures, they belong to the group member who can flash your IPC. I can put you in touch with him if you join the group 

FB_IMG_1551212945640.jpg

FB_IMG_1551212931146.jpg

FB_IMG_1551212928126.jpg

FB_IMG_1551212925552.jpg

FB_IMG_1551212919708.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a 2015 Mondeo Titanium (possibly Vignale) and joined the group. I'd like to add functions like auto door locking when driving and showing mph in display as speedo is rather unhelpful. I need some kit to enter the relevant codes. What do I need and where in the car is the socket I plug it into. The handbook that came with the car is quite unhelpful.

You can activate some options by forscan, but to get speed in the middle etc, you need to flash other firmware. To get the pointers etc, you need a modified file.

I don't know if it is possible with Forscan, but it sure can be done by UCDS

• Like 1

You can do alot with Forscan but currently you can not do Firmware upgrades with it. Depending on firmware on your cluster (IPC) the digital speedo will either show in the middle or on the right hand side in the middle of the analog speedo.

Go to the forscan website https://forscan.org/

you can download the software and yes you can still get the free trail version.  You will need to buy the connector and there are plenty of links and what people use.  The socket if it is the same as mine is in the drivers footwell just under the plastics of the dashboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Halo 

On 26/2/2562 at 20 นาฬิกา 10 นาที, Jonro2009 said:

ฉันไม่แน่ใจว่าหมายเลข 1 เป็นไปได้หรือไม่ แต่ฉันได้ทำ 2 และ 3 ใน UK 2015 mk5 แล้ว 

ฉันเพิ่มกล้องถอยหลัง, DRLs หลัง, ไฟเบรกกะพริบพร้อมไฟแสดงสถานะ, 5 ไฟแสดงสถานะและเวลาซ็อกเก็ต 12v ล่าช้าเป็น 1 วินาที สิ่งส่วนใหญ่อยู่ทั่วกระดาน

คุณอยู่ใน FB หรือเปล่า?

You can setting Rear Camera ? 

2 hours ago, minzeeee said:

Halo 

You can setting Rear Camera ? 

Yes

• 10 months later...
On 2/26/2019 at 1:10 PM, Jonro2009 said:

I added reverse camera, rear DRLs, brake light flashes with indicator, 5 fashes of indicator and 12v socket time delay to 1s. Most things are across the board.

Are you on fb?

Can you please tell me the codes for auto dorr lock and 12v turn off delay? Thanks a mil

• 1 month later...

Hi

Does anyone know of anyone in NI who can modify the dash on the mondeo?

On 2/26/2019 at 1:10 PM, Jonro2009 said:

Are you on fb?

Hi is there anyone from NI who can unlock dash features on the mondeo ?

Hi is there anyone from NI who can unlock dash features on the mondeo ?
Join this Facebook group and you might find someone...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/693277794183606/https://www.facebook.com/groups/693277794183606/

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Hi. I’m new to the Mondeo and this forum. I’d like to unlock the potential and have the digital speedometer and auto door locking if possible. Do you know anyone that offers this service in Yorkshire ? I have a 2015 Mondeo titanium 1.6 diesel. 
Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Hi, I’ve just bought a 2015 (65) plate Mondeo Titanium with X pack. It has the older firmware for the IPC and I would really like to add the digital speedometer in the centre of the dash like my Kuga had.

is there anyone near Berkshire that could help me with this? 

thanks Dave

On 2/27/2019 at 6:55 AM, Jonro2009 said:

I can get you the codes for auto lock on driving and also several spreadsheet with tried and tested mods. 

If you have Facebook then I can also put you in touch with a guy who uses IDS and flashes the IPC etc with up to date firmware. He can also unlock the 150 diesel to 180.

Without Facebook it's hard to get all this information to you. I moderate the largest UK mk5 Mondeo group, would you like to join us? 

If you are interested in learning more and releasing the Mk5 potential it would be great to have you on board.

Help I urgently need this. I can see the exciting potential of the LCD cluster but just don’t where to start. How can I get in touch? Cheers.

12 hours ago, Ruijia Garth said:

Help I urgently need this. I can see the exciting potential of the LCD cluster but just don’t where to start. How can I get in touch? Cheers.

Do you have Facebook?

• 1 month later...

hello mondeo keyless entry does anyone know about forscan cod thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Can anyone do some Forscan enabling on my car in the North East? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club