Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kuga Bluetooth issue ?

Admiral

Is anyone else having problems with their bluetooth system on mk2 Kuga? Mines gone off for a day or 2 before then come back on? , I've done the obvious things like re-pairing my phone with the Sony unit & reset etc....,  I bought the car with an extended 2xyear warranty from The Carpeople in Manchester ( my 6th & last car from here!) But they're not that interested? got my money & theyve just passed the book  & told me to contact Evan's Halshaw & 3x calls later? Am still waiting for a reply when I can book it in??? 

UPDATE:

My car went into Evan's Halshaw Ford in Ashton yesterday at 8am on request of the Carpeople for warranty work , Evan's Halshaw we're fantastic, I was totally kept upto date every bit of the way Inc a video of my vehicle check which sailed through & the Bluetooth/ music streaming working again after diagnostic/ master reset , The only issue is the Carpeople as they wouldn't honour the warranty "which I paid extra for" and I had to pay Ford for the work £63 as a decision couldn't be made by them even though it'd been in all day ?, I'll be buying my & wife's car elsewhere from now on as 15 years /11x cars of being a loyal customer means nothing these days!

bad service common these days unfortunatel, i have been having some issues with streaming and usb connection to my iPhone trying to play music but no issues with calls, reset and seems to be ok for now. 

Final update:

I was so annoyed with the way I've been treated over the phone by the Carpeople I went into the showroom today with my Ford invoice & asked for the customer services manager & explained how bad I'd been treated? & how unhappy I was , He remembered me as we bought 2x vehicles from them year & he apologised/ refunded my invoice from the Ford dealer , So thankfully CP do have some customer care still .

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Admiral said:

Final update:

I was so annoyed with the way I've been treated over the phone by the Carpeople I went into the showroom today with my Ford invoice & asked for the customer services manager & explained how bad I'd been treated? & how unhappy I was , He remembered me as we bought 2x vehicles from them year & he apologised/ refunded my invoice from the Ford dealer , So thankfully CP do have some customer care still .

Good for you standing your ground 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club