Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 2005 2.0 TDCI Focus Titanium

simon7800

Thought i would put some pictures of my Focus on here.

100_0624.jpg

100_0625.jpg

100_0626.jpg

100_0628-01.jpg

100_0629-01.jpg

100_0632-01.jpg

100_0633-01.jpg

100_0634-01.jpg

100_0635.jpg

Lovely car mate, immaculately kept. I have the 2.0 tdci Zetec Climate and what an engine it has. I had a golf tdi 130bhp which I thought could move til I bought the Focus.

It's quite a change for me as i had a Pug 206 2.0hdi 90bhp until 3weeks ago when i wrote it off, i looked a few focus's but they just had basic spec then i saw this focus and a 1.9cdti 120bhp Astra. As you can tell the focus won, i picked it up Wednesday its a 05 reg with 44k on the clock.

The 136bhp engine is very lively for a diesel and the 6speed gearbox is brilliant, only thing i find annoying is the position of the handbrake.

I had the Revo Remap on ine yesterday. The torque isn't much different from a standing start as the 2.0 tdci is punchy off the mark anyway but the pull in $th, 5th and even 6th is amazing. I'm having it rolling roaded next week and I'll post the results.

Happy motoring as you have one lovely motor there.

Neil

Thanks mate. this remap sounds very good, yeah it is very punchy off the mark, very easy to light tyres up in 1st n 2nd. It'll be good to see your results as i could be very tempted with getting mine remapped.

I've seen some piggyback units on eBay for about £100 that claim to take it from 136bhp to 160bhp but bit dubious of something like that off there.

Thanks mate. this remap sounds very good, yeah it is very punchy off the mark, very easy to light tyres up in 1st n 2nd. It'll be good to see your results as i could be very tempted with getting mine remapped.

I've seen some piggyback units on Ebay for about £100 that claim to take it from 136bhp to 160bhp but bit dubious of something like that off there.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:hi both before you buy one look at these http://www.dieselpowertuning.co.uk/?

gclid=CLGb9dGwppQCFRMXQgodeG1Ktwu i had one of these fitted i have i 1.6 tdci and i thought that went well but now it has more power than a 2.0 ltr tdci. Am getting 8mpg more and this is the same box that Quinten Willson fitted to his Range Rover well impressed.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club