Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Speaker Upgrade Advise

Squiggles Of The Wiggles
聽Share

Hi i wonder if you could help please? 馃檪
i am about to purchase聽the 5dr聽2007 1.4 Fiesta zetec climate, and was looking at upgrading the Speakers at some point.

Would you happen to know what the stock speaker size is please?聽
and whether for instance a聽3-Way Component Speaker System comprising of 6.50in聽Woofers, 5.00in Mids and 0.75in Tweeters would fit?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004FPCGQC/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A1YW084KD8JNL6&psc=1

or will it involve alot of adapting the doors etc?

From memory I think the speaker size for the mk6 is 27cm. Dont take my word. They are oval sized the stock ones but I'm sure you can get normal round ones with adapters. I was looking at the kenwood Speakers for my mk6 but at the moment can't think of adding anything else as the government might try forcing people to sell their old diesel which I have.聽

My dad fitted an underseat sub in the car. From what I remember he said he found the wiring diagram from a mondeo which is the same as in the fiesta.聽

_20190304_110452.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club