Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OPINIONS ON THE BEST LOOK. STYLE "A" OR "B"

jonnyharris33660

Undecided on which way to paint the front of my car, like em both but would love your feedback.

Thanks.aa21d4bc4e55ae54011ee3d7dc9930eb.jpgbacb80c520c35a22b6d7aae3cdfb2ec8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Id choose A.

As B is very mk2.5 styling 

Painting headlight brows same colour as car will also make it look lower and more agressive

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2019 at 4:01 PM, jonnyharris33660 said:

Undecided on which way to paint the front of my car, like em both but would love your feedback.

I’d go with A 

• Like 1

I'd go for B. The front white splitter not being there kind of makes the front look like a RS

• Like 1

I'd go for B. The front white splitter not being there kind of makes the front look like a RS
Exactly what I thought.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 1

Thanks for your input people [emoji16] Bumper is off an prepped ready for paint. I'm going with B. I'll put some pics up when it's done. Hopefully if the weather holds out tomorrow I'll wrap the chrome window trims and tint the lights

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2019 at 8:22 PM, jonnyharris33660 said:

Thanks for your input people emoji16.png Bumper is off an prepped ready for paint. I'm going with B. I'll put some pics up when it's done. Hopefully if the weather holds out tomorrow I'll wrap the chrome window trims and tint the lights

Any updates on the job? 

Sorry for the late reply. Cut a long story short the shop that was supposed to be doing it went out of business and my bumper is long gone :( luckily I found a second hand replacement on flea bay. Had some new little mods in the meantime though....

Blacked out fog bezels.
Tinted rear lights.
Wind deflectors.
Turbo smart shorty BOV.
K&N filter.
Snorkel delete.
Remap.
Stainless cat back exhaust.
Wing riser kit.
Multicolor courtesy lights.
De chromed trim.

Next on my list is lowering springs and wheel spacers but the bumper is a pain to even think about after all the hassle of the last one.
Leave a comment below what you think so far and maybe what I could go for next???

b45d4bcc5a61754198462729070b9e99.jpgb6a9b18573f69c0eafe7f71f4d3a6eb5.jpg7698c6cb10f3a10a71b220c94266c507.jpgefed6e5f3b89235d24aa45e31fb19e6d.jpgdd3a45f5e0cf96019cfe1323ad17de3e.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 4:01 PM, jonnyharris33660 said:

I prefer a 

Do you mind me asking what engine have you got in this and what BHP is it pushing with your remap etc.

Yes mate of course. It's a wee baby 1.0T I'm not sure what power its at because I've not been on the dyno. It's a vast improvement on the power it had in the beginning though. I'm not going to say it's got XXX amount of horse power because that would be a complete lie but for comparison sake I had a golf a few years back and it feels kind of the same power and that was a 150.

As for the upgrades in power the only thing that made a difference in my eyes was the map.
Induction = noise
Recirculation valve = noise
Exhaust = noise
Albeit I'm happy with them all

Nice mate, putting some extra power through your car though and its only a 1.0 make sure to service it properly. I've heard these things don't make it very far. How many miles has it got on it ?

It's got 90k, well technically 65k, I had the engine replaced at 25k because it went bang!!! (Before I had done any modifications)We was on the way back from a trip to the beach and a hose on the coolant split and without warning it went bad very quickly. After being stuck in the central reservation for an eternity with 2 kids and a baby we got low loader'd home and then it stayed at furrows for a month. Believe me that was a day I won't forget, I almost never went back to get the car. She's got full service history and I change the oil every summer and winter myself but touch wood she's been ok since.

14 hours ago, jonnyharris33660 said:

Yes mate of course. It's a wee baby 1.0T I'm not sure what power its at because I've not been on the dyno. It's a vast improvement on the power it had in the beginning though. I'm not going to say it's got XXX amount of horse power because that would be a complete lie but for comparison sake I had a golf a few years back and it feels kind of the same power and that was a 150.

With the mods you have I'd say your're likely getting around 160-170bhp

• Like 1

Happy days mate.