Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Fiesta Mods

DEVSR2

Hi folks I'm looking to see what the MK8 st line owners have done to their fiesta. Doesn't have to be performance mods can be visuals.

Just interested to see what's out there! 

37 minutes ago, DEVSR2 said:

Hi folks I'm looking to see what the MK8 st line owners have done to their fiesta. Doesn't have to be performance mods can be visuals.

Quite a few people, including myself have added the ambient footwell lights. You can get either aftermarket ones or original ford ones which match the interior light colour perfectly and are quite subtle. Really easy to install as the wires are already there - just plug and play and not overly expensive if you get the Ford lights. 

I have the footwell lights @DG97, they are the best £20 I've spent on a car imo 👍 aside from that and a steering wheel badge overlay, that's all I have so looking for inspiration tbh

• Like 1

Decals, splitter, footwell lights, upgraded headlight bulbs, focus engine cover - all keep the warranty valid 🙂

GYhcCwh.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, robbyvrs said:

Decals, splitter, footwell lights, upgraded headlight bulbs, focus engine cover - all keep the warranty valid 🙂

GYhcCwh.jpg

Which headlight bulbs did you go for? 

6 hours ago, DG97 said:

Which headlight bulbs did you go for? 

OSRAM Night Breaker Laser (Next Generation) - brighter with a whiter light to match the DRLs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, robbyvrs said:

OSRAM Night Breaker Laser (Next Generation) - brighter with a whiter light to match the DRLs

How are you finding them? Is the difference in brightness and whiteness noticeable? They're the ones I am planning on fitting when one of my current bulbs goes.

3 hours ago, DG97 said:

How are you finding them? Is the difference in brightness and whiteness noticeable? They're the ones I am planning on fitting when one of my current bulbs goes.

They aren't as bright as HIDs but better than the standard ones which also look a little yellow.

TBH i've tried many different brands which say 100% - 200% brighter than normal bulbs but never found that to be noticeable.

On 3/5/2019 at 10:06 PM, robbyvrs said:

GYhcCwh.jpg

Rob, you mention a Focus engine cover, what Focus was that from please?

13 hours ago, nashdm2 said:

Rob, you mention a Focus engine cover, what Focus was that from please?

There's a thread running about the cover which i added a couple of photos - it's from a Focus 1.0 Ecoboost

LED indicator bulbs will cause the indicator to double flash. The LED bulb doesn’t draw enough power so the system thinks there’s a bulb out.

Bought them for my focus last week and sent them back.

There’s probably a fix with a relay but I just bought silver bulbs instad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I’ve gone for the AIRTEC induction kit all with pro hoses, turbo hard pipe, miltek decat non res exhaust, lowered by 30mm, falken tyres, getting intercooler next week and waiting for Revo to release there remap 😵

• Like 1

Not done much so far. I also went for the footwell lights. Got mine from CEUK. I've painted my calipers, added a bit of red pinstripe. badge overlays. A couple of decals. Tyre lettering. Got loads more planned for visuals, just need to get round to doing it.

IMG_E1947.JPG

• Like 3

Fitted Mountune hardpipe (black), primary and secondary hoses (red), Pipercross drop in filter and centre console with armrest and cupholder lighting from a Titanium model 🙂

4 hours ago, Hair said:

Added steel rear bumper protector.

I fitted the genuine clear protection film from Ford - it looks poor - looks like a frosted glass not clear 😞

On 6/18/2019 at 5:45 PM, Darren-mk8 said:

Not done much so far. I also went for the footwell lights. Got mine from CEUK. I've painted my calipers, added a bit of red pinstripe. Badge overlays. A couple of decals. Tyre lettering. Got loads more planned for visuals, just need to get round to doing it.

IMG_E1947.JPG

Where did you get the pinstripe from mate? Difficult to put on? @Darren-mk8

1 hour ago, DEVSR2 said:

Where did you get the pinstripe from mate? Difficult to put on? @Darren-mk8

I got it from eBay. Not difficult, just have to have patience and a steady hand. Not the most adhesive though. Currently looking into a more permanent option or stronger stuff.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:32 AM, Hair said:

Anyone installed led signal lights at back?

Is there possible CAN-Bus error? Car is Fiesta MK8.

Like these: Osram Led signal bulbs

you can get LED indicators from autobeam and they don't fast flash. my brother has them on his car and they look really good much better than the original halogen bulbs. no errors of fast flashing either

• 3 weeks later...

Removed all of the badges and also installed a shark fin aerial cover from paintmodz. Also considering a rear spoiler tip.

On 3/5/2019 at 8:31 PM, DEVSR2 said:

20 minutes ago, OllyY said:

Removed all of the badges and also installed a shark fin aerial cover from paintmodz. Also considering a rear spoiler tip.

Any pics of the shark fin? That's on my list too. Be good to see if you do go for the spoiler tip mate, they look good online but haven't seen a real pic as of yet @OllyY

On 6/18/2019 at 5:45 PM, Darren-mk8 said:

Not done much so far. I also went for the footwell lights. Got mine from CEUK. I've painted my calipers, added a bit of red pinstripe. Badge overlays. A couple of decals. Tyre lettering. Got loads more planned for visuals, just need to get round to doing it.

IMG_E1947.JPG

Do you have any more side shots of your car? Really like the thought/look of the red calipers but could do with seeing a bit more as I'm super tempted to get mine painted. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club