Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Fiesta Mods

DEVSR2

21 minutes ago, DEVSR2 said:

Any pics of the shark fin? That's on my list too. Be good to see if you do go for the spoiler tip mate, they look good online but haven't seen a real pic as of yet @OllyY

IMG_20190713_150658.thumb.jpg.7cb387bb9821c8c2d61b965d0d0a688d.jpg

IMG_20190713_150642.jpg

IMG_20190713_150648.jpg

Thanks @OllyY - that looks cracking ! Any drop in DAB signal?

I had a shorter aerial on my other mk8 and DAB dropped all of the time

9 minutes ago, DEVSR2 said:

Thanks @OllyY - that looks cracking ! Any drop in DAB signal?

I had a shorter aerial on my other mk8 and DAB dropped all of the time

I couldn't tell you on the DAB signal as I can't stand radio, Spotify only for me. Although I have read in other forums/review pages that others haven't noticed any difference. Paintmodz also say that they haven'y had any reports regarding signal issues. They definitely look a lot better, fairly cheap and easy to install.

1 minute ago, OllyY said:

I couldn't tell you on the DAB signal as I can't stand radio, Spotify only for me. Although I have read in other forums/review pages that others haven't noticed any difference. They definitely look a lot better, fairly cheap and easy to install.

17 minutes ago, OllyY said:

I couldn't tell you on the DAB signal as I can't stand radio, Spotify only for me. Although I have read in other forums/review pages that others haven't noticed any difference. They definitely look a lot better, fairly cheap and easy to install.

Sorry mate, i've wasted your time. I've just gone on to order from paintmodz and seen this.. Typical

Mk3 Ford Focus / Mk8 Ford Fiesta 'Shark Fin' Aerial (Painted / Hydrodipped)

If you have a mk8 Fiesta then the shark fin will definitely fit. That picture isn't the base on the UK Fiesta mk8

On 7/13/2019 at 2:56 PM, DG97 said:

Do you have any more side shots of your car? Really like the thought/look of the red calipers but could do with seeing a bit more as I'm super tempted to get mine painted. 

Not a great one but here you go. 

IMG_1944.JPG

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Darren-mk8 said:

Not a great one but here you go. 

IMG_1944.JPG

Perfect, it’s a nice subtle look tbh

time for me to get some decent caliper paint and crack on!

8 hours ago, DG97 said:

Perfect, it’s a nice subtle look tbh

time for me to get some decent caliper paint and crack on!

Hammerite smooth is great for calipers, always use it on my cars

Did my Leon this weekend -

qgFeakI.jpg?1

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 10:06 PM, robbyvrs said:

Decals, splitter, footwell lights, upgraded headlight bulbs, focus engine cover - all keep the warranty valid 🙂

GYhcCwh.jpg

which specific maxton splitter version is that bud? Is it the V2?

im not sure which one to go for and yours looks great

• 3 months later...

https://flic.kr/p/2hJvsjn

Hi

I have an st line x and wanted to have it remap’d but wanted to have the option to remove the map before services.  Is a Superchips bluefin the only option.  I have seen race chip GTS (piggy back chip) but cannot find much info about them.  
My mods to date are European mk8 black edition vinyls.

Red rim protectors (dealer fitted)

LED fog lamps upgrade from CEUK to match the colour of my all LED headlamps. 
https://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/collections/mk8-fiesta/products/enhanced-edition-led-h8-11-fog-unit

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

What are your thoughts on this exhaust tip i installed?

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tateybread29 said:

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

It’s a good choice, nice fit and makes the back end more distinct, mind if I ask where that’s from? Might fit one of those myself...

On 4/7/2020 at 5:21 PM, Tateybread29 said:

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

What is the difference to the one that comes fitted as standard to the STlineX ? I am presuming here, you have removed one to fit one.

Unless that car is a non X St line and they don't have them fitted as standard?

I will have to find the link for the exhaust tip from eBay. I did have to modify it slighty to fit . If u look at the standard st line exhaust it has an exhaust tip as standard which is welded on but with a bit of cutting to the bigger exhaust tip from eBay it fits nice. I will post some pics soon of what i did and whats required to make it fit. I just think the back if the st line is abit too standard looking for me

• Like 1

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151567238918

Link for exhaust tip, from the photo u can see i cut out 2 long strips of metal which enables the strap clamp to go around outside and pulls exhaust tighter. Please note you need to order a 70-80mm clamp from eBay aswell as its required for the modification. If u look at ur standard exhaust u will see a metal nip at the bottom that sticks out.the cutting of the exhaust tip with help slide it along the standard exhaust nip. 

IMG_20200409_144336813.jpg

Photo shows smaller clamp that is supplied with exhaust tip and the larger one required for modification

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

• Like 1

Photo shows how exhaust tip slides on and the metal nib i was talking about

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

IMG_20200409_145357532.jpg

Haven't seen anything about tech, did sync 3 retrofit, reversing camera, front/rear sensors and speakers/subwoofer. I know there's people here with insane sub setups, would love to see them

• 1 month later...

I just installed mountune primary,secondary hoses,turbo hard pipe and k&n panel filter. Anybody have any thoughts on the sound difference or performance gains. Mines definitely got more dump valve kinda noise. Don't see how the turbo hard pipes can make much difference as the diameter of the pipe is the same as the plastic standard one.

IMG_20200523_111253334_compress20.png

IMG_20200523_131726062_compress70.png

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Anyone have a titanium version of the fiesta (5 door) ? I just got a black one and really want to change up it’s styling not too fussed about engine mods yet 

@Darren-mk8 your car looks amazing 

I have a Mk8 Titanium 5 door magnetic. So far have fitted shark fin aerial, battery cover and fusebox cover, all from Paintmodz. If you go for the shark fin aerial make sure you select right one, there are two different types. Also mud flaps and Climair wind deflectors. Bonnet lifting struts as well. Surprising how useful these are when you don't have to use the support strut. I have also fitted an engine cover but this takes a lot of trimming to fit.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 4/14/2020 at 12:51 PM, BustedCeramics said:

Haven't seen anything about tech, did sync 3 retrofit, reversing camera, front/rear sensors and speakers/subwoofer. I know there's people here with insane sub setups, would love to see them

Bit late to the party. But can I ask how you removed your original infotainment system?

• 1 month later...

On 7/13/2019 at 4:38 PM, DEVSR2 said:

Sorry mate, i've wasted your time. I've just gone on to order from paintmodz and seen this.. Typical

Mk3 Ford Focus / Mk8 Ford Fiesta 'Shark Fin' Aerial (Painted / Hydrodipped)

On 7/13/2019 at 4:45 PM, OllyY said:

If you have a mk8 Fiesta then the shark fin will definitely fit. That picture isn't the base on the UK Fiesta mk8

It seems my car is gonna have such one as seen on the pic here in Belgium, so no shark fin for me I guess

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club