Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beepin' Seatbelt !!

rocky1722

Just wondered if anyone's had the same problem as I'm having.

When driving (with my seatbelt on :) ) the seatbelt warning light keeps beeping and flashing on the dashboard. :angry:

I've fiddled about with the wee connection under the seat but no joy yet. I'll have to put it into the dealer I suppose next time I'm off. <_<

Stephen.

Remember that there's one on the passenger seat also - so fiddle with that one as well.

Stephen you've been with us a long time now - as one of the few Scottish members can I not persuade you to step forward as a potential rep?

Remember that there's one on the passenger seat also - so fiddle with that one as well.

Hey thanks, didn't know that I'll try tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I'll let yiz know if it sorts it out. :)

Stephen you've been with us a long time now - as one of the few Scottish members can I not persuade you to step forward as a potential rep?

Hey thanks for the offer, but at the moment I'd rather not. Sorry :( .

When i drove my mums Astra my seatbelt warning was flashing and bleeping ........ Shopping on the passenger seat :lol:

Thought I'd sussed it, the bag I take to work sits on my passengers seat and it's quite heavy. Went for a run with nothing on the passengers seat and guess what ......................... beep, beep, beep. :angry:

I've noticed that my passengers seatbelt does not have any wiring coming out of the buckle holder (whatever it's called :P ) so I'm thinking that must have no alarm on it.

Must be something to do with the drivers one as sometimes if I unbuckle my seatbelt to test it when driving it'll alarm, sometimes not :blink: .

I'll just have to keep the music loud for now, mind you I've usually always got it like that. :D

Just wondered if anyone's had the same problem as I'm having.

When driving (with my seatbelt on :) ) the seatbelt warning light keeps beeping and flashing on the dashboard. :angry:

I've fiddled about with the wee connection under the seat but no joy yet. I'll have to put it into the dealer I suppose next time I'm off. <_<

Stephen.

I had the same problem as well. In mine it was a loose connection in the wire running down the left of the drivers seat.

You could try disabling the seatbelt warning as well by switching the ignition on and putting the seatbelt in and out about 15 times or so until the seatbelt light on the dash flashes, meaning that the warning is switched off (this didnt work until i fixed the loose connection though :ph34r: )

My seat belt alarm only works on the drivers side the passenger side hasn't got one :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club