Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What's everyone listening too when your driving .

Ford Loyalty MK3
聽Share

What's everyone listening too when your driving along the way too your destinations. cool.gif

Been listening too this bad this week and my god its fantastic. biggrin.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dll3...=RDDll329ggLIY

Been checking out there other materiel, Got too say its fantastic.

Like my 60's 70's and 80's tunes.聽

Also can' forget one of my favourites. 馃槈

• Like 1

A mixture of songs really. From 80's rock ballads up through to some modern songs from the likes of Rag'n'bone man, bad wolves, earosmith, def leopard and into some Eminem and stormzy. Got 1000 songs on my Spotify play list and just put them on shuffle.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, robert90tucker said:

A mixture of songs really. From 80's rock ballads up through to some modern songs from the likes of Rag'n'bone man, bad wolves, earosmith, def leopard and into some Eminem and stormzy. Got 1000 songs on my Spotify play list and just put them on shuffle.

Gotter love 80's rock such as Alice copper/Magnum/Status Quo/ also do like my metal Slayer AC-DC Man of war/Iron Maiden I can go on all day lol.聽

I'm still suing my retro CD player in the Ford so having too make CD's all the time lol.聽

The whole front glove is full of CD's as soon you open they aa pop out lol.聽

Gotter love 80's rock such as Alice copper/Magnum/Status Quo/ also do like my metal Slayer AC-DC Man of war/Iron Maiden I can go on all day lol.聽
I'm still suing my retro CD player in the Ford so having too make CD's all the time lol.聽
The whole front glove is full of CD's as soon you open they aa pop out lol.聽
They don't make music like they used to. I'm an early 90's child so growing up through that eara when music was changing drastically into crap pop. my dad was always playing the 80's rock during long travelling, it's nice to have those memories while living in the past

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, robert90tucker said:

They don't make music like they used to. I'm an early 90's child so growing up through that eara when music was changing drastically into crap pop. my dad was always playing the 80's rock during long travelling, it's nice to have those memories while living in the past

Your right there modern just doesn't聽 that that feel good factor that the 80's used too bring.

I'm 90's lad myself 1991 great times and also my dad's days of tinkering with cars was really in his prime doing that back then.

Classic Range Rovers P38's Jaguars XJ's and of course plenty of fords, when ever he was tinkering away you could here 60's 70's and 80's music on full blast.聽

He had a soft spot for the Rolling stones and the Animals great tunes, we used too have a record player years ago, one day I thought I'd play some of his old record collection.聽

That's when my music taste came from.聽

Just listing too different things.聽

You've taken me too memory lane a bit brilliant times really were.聽

rTDoFp1l.jpg
ymsFraIl.jpg
5X0xLVpl.jpg

MaAHkf5l.jpg
cS12nNFl.jpg
wEn5XwVl.jpg
VN7khdCl.jpg

Just focusing on radio for a moment. Radio 1 played some awesome modern music back in 2015-2017. However for some reason almost every song seems to be a black guy rap crap. It's not even music, the same lousy 4 beat backing track and a guy murmuring random words that I can understand what is being said.聽

Even the presenters are crap now too. All talk way to much and think they're funnier than they are. Only reason I listen is because I refuse to listen to 5 mins of ads after the presenter talks for 5 minutes and plays 2 songs...

If I'm flickering I tend to put on kisshistory if no ads are playing. They do play some nice old school anthems (nothing as old as queen and bon Jovi though ahaha). I think it's the only station that doesnt talk for hours or play stupid games over the air.

Other than Carlos on Smooth, who literally just says "hi its Carlos, hope you're having a nice drive home"' then plays the next song. We need more Carlos' haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club