Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dual airfeed pipe

robbyvrs
聽Share

Has anyone fitted a dual airfeed pipe from a ST onto a 1.0 ecoboost and notice any noticeable difference? more air intake = more power/ response?

Was thinking of fitting this with a pipercross drop in filter, not expecting a lot but every little helps 馃檪聽 Mountune hoses are out of stock but will be fitting primary and secondary and maybe hard pipe upgrade to keep warranty

The fitting slot for the thin plastic pipe (not sure what it's for) is moved from front to back which i think should be ok?

This is the feed in question - http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Fiesta-ST-Mk8-Dual-Air-Feed_17682.jsp&pic=3

I haven鈥檛 yet, but I鈥檓 also considering potentially doing the same.

I鈥檝e recently started a topic in relation to the MK8 Fiesta St Mountune Induction Kit and whether or not it would fit a MK8 Ecoboost :聽

Here is the link I鈥檝e found from Car Enhancements UK聽https://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/products/mk8-fiesta-dual-air-feed聽which seems to suggest the dual air feed聽would be a direct fit/replacement for non ST models.

Also the mountune聽Primary Induction Hose, Secondary Induction Hose & Hard Pipe are all back in stock on their website.

Tom

Checked on Mountunes site earlier as i got a back in stock email - still no red hoses though 馃槥

It would ne good to know if the MK7 Mountune induction kits fit the MK8 as there doesn't seem to be anything worthwhile for the MK8 from Ford/ Mountune which seems disapointing, be interested in your replies

Airbox is a different shape so the mk8 lid won't fit the box, can't use the mk7 lid either as the MAF sensor is a different shape.

Get a cold air feed tube, either the Ford one from a mk7 ST200 or another tube around 70mm, cut a similar size hole in the airbox and push the hose in.

• 11 months later...

Hi guys

Did any of you get the dual ST air intake and fit it on the fiesta ecoboost mk8?

• 1 year later...

bump

Fitting the dual air intake from the MK8 fiesta ST onto a normal Fiesta MK8, has anyone tried it? any advantages / problems that anyone can see in doing this?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club