Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo 2018 1.5 petrol not starting lots of warnings

Jamiemackenzie020781

Evening all. I went to go out in my car this morning and I had every warning possible come up on the dash. The car won't start and I'm not sure what else to do. Basically if there is a warning system it is telling me about it. Oils, trye, pressure and so on. Does anyone have any ideas. It still under warranty but I need to get it moving to get it to a garage if it's a fault.

Thanks

Do you have a pic of it?  might be helpful for us to see what you are seeing to suggest a way forward.

• Like 1

I've tried to upload a photo but they over 2mb so it won't let me. Basically of there is something that is monitored then it is given a fault.

Chances are its a flat battery, modern cars are so sensitive to battery condition. Have your journeys been mainly short with a everything on.?

• Like 2

I agree with PRAGMATIX.  I had the same problem before.  Have you  checked with Diagnostics?

battery was charged. Had ford assist out today and there a a problem with the ecu not communicating with the engine 

• Sad 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club