Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led's

DAM13N

Hello

Been looking around on eBay and have seen the replacement "Blue LED's" you can buy, for the air con buttons window button etc...

any body actually done this are they reliable, do they use cheap led's because if you think of it from a company's point of view they have got to make a profit with as little out-going's as possible...

any advice apreciated.

Cheers

Damien

Hello

Been looking around on ebay and have seen the replacement "Blue LED's" you can buy, for the air con buttons window button etc...

any body actually done this are they reliable, do they use cheap led's because if you think of it from a company's point of view they have got to make a profit with as little out-going's as possible...

any advice apreciated.

Cheers

Damien

they ae cheap leds my mates lasted 2.5months before they went despite assurances they wouldnt waste of maney as all in it cost him over a hundred quid ask youreself why its only 2 companies selling them fitted

http://www.blue-led-.../shop/index.php

Best place i can find my mate got his interior done there and it looks smart if a little bright for my liking

Mike

i have to admit my mates were too bright as well to the point they started hurting youre eyes in the dark even dimming them down they were too distracting you can see them in front of you out the corner of youre eye etc he then tried white and eventually went back to standard ford again

could i do the transformation my self? if so how would i go around it?

simply no you either have to buy them with the leds or send them awawy to get done it wont be cheap either way to do all the stuff ie all the window switches front dials speedo etc but the link above is the only real option

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club