Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Outstanding Field Service Actions - ETIS

Zico

Evening all.

If ETIS lists an Outstanding Field service Action, when should it come off of the car details IF it had been carried out?

My ST went in for it's 4th year service on 4th March and had Outstanding Field service Actions  17P06 - FIESTA ST PCM UPDATE showing.

The same OSA was listed before my 3rd year service and I'm just wondering why it would still be listed even now after 2 services.

My ST is stock (no Mountune map etc.) so I wasn't sure if this had any relevance or not (after reading other peoples posts asking if there Map would be wiped).

FSA will be removed when the warranty claim for the FSA has been processed. Has it had the FSA done then? 

• Like 1

Recently had this done on my ST, ETIS changed after a few days.

Did the dealer do the FSA when you had the service?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iantt said:

FSA will be removed when the warranty claim for the FSA has been processed. Has it had the FSA done then? 

I made sure to ask that it was done when I booked the service, mentioned when dropping off the car and mentioned it again when I collected the car in the afternoon.

Un-like last year, I was asked to sign a warranty form at the end when I signed and paid for the service and MOT. This was all on the 4th hence the post.

You can check on etis if they have. Pm me your reg and I can check if they connected to your car. 

They probably have done it, but sometimes it can take a few weeks to go off etis. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club