Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cost of Fiesta 2nd Ford dealer service

Matt Alsop

Hi,

Does anyone know from very recent experience how much a main Ford dealer charges for a second service on a Fiesta Ecoboost before I phone up and probably get a shock ? It's for a car 2 years old or 25,000 miles. The first service this time last year was £198 if I remember correctly and came with a years breakdown cover included.

On my very first service I was charged just over £200. On the second service I was charged just under £300 and it felt like that hasn't done anything to the car. But that's lookers for you a rip off dealership as they're the only one in my hometown. Coming up to my third and final service in a few months so can finally stop using them after this one.

I never got breakdown cover during my first service but I did on my 2nd time though.

1 hour ago, Matt Alsop said:

Hi,

Does anyone know from very recent experience how much a main Ford dealer charges for a second service on a Fiesta Ecoboost before I phone up and probably get a shock ? It's for a car 2 years old or 25,000 miles. The first service this time last year was £198 if I remember correctly and came with a years breakdown cover included.

Shoudn't be to different - its the 3rd one thats major  - and MOT as well.

2nd will be slightly more, same parts but a bit more labour (0.4 hr extra)

https://www.etis.ford.com/fordservice/serviceScheduleForm.do

You can check the service schedule using etis, no need to register. Your second service costs should be around the same as the 1st.

For your vehicle the only items they will change are;

1. Odour filter
  2. oil
  3. oil Filter

Every 3rd they will also change the air filter and spark plugs.

Thanks for the replies. The link to Etis is especially useful. I usually service my own car once outside of warranty and that provides me all the details I need 😉

I thought the brake fluid was changed every 2 years?

1 hour ago, robbyvrs said:

I thought the brake fluid was changed every 2 years?

Ford only recommend to change the brake fluid every 2 years. It's not part of any service schedule.

I work at a Ford dealership and the prices Ford quote through their website are sometimes cheaper than our own prices (for some reason..), you can book through Ford and it will give you a price at the "Step 2 - Dealer" stage before actually booking: https://www.ford.co.uk/owner/my-vehicle/book-a-service#!/vehicle-step

• Like 1

If your only getting a Ford service to preserve warranty then no need as any vat registered garage can perform the service and maintain warranty under bloc exemption. Getting it done elsewhere will probably save yourself a few quid.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club