Do Not Sell My Personal Information

handsfree

Andy138

hi i have a 08 plate focus 1.8 d.my problem is i cannot connect my phone to the handsfree.its not giving me a 4 digit code 

can anyone help me.

not sure to be honest i thought it was already built in to the stereo. how would i find out.many thanks. 

The module is seperate to the radio.
If you press the phone buttons on the radio and it just mutes audio then no module fitted or if there is one then it's not working.
Also look at your steering wheel radio control stalk, if bluetooth is fitted then there will be a button marked 'Voice' on the top.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

just checked and i have them .

May be a module fault or quite often it's because the module has 10 phones already paired to it (the maximum spaces available).
You should be able to scroll through and remove all / any other phones saved there then try bonding again.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

My phone won’t even find my car but when I press the phone button it mutes the audio I also  and aux problem where I press the aux button and it doesn’t do anything can any one help checked fuses and they all look fine I have a 58 plate 

21 hours ago, Lottieb29 said:

My phone won’t even find my car but when I press the phone button it mutes the audio I also  and aux problem where I press the aux button and it doesn’t do anything can any one help checked fuses and they all look fine I have a 58 plate 

My previous fiesta had a phone button which muted the stereo and the Aux button only switched to the aux port....do you have one of these? It sounds like (it my very minimal knowledge) that you don't have bluetooth but DO have an aux port to connect your phone/ipod etc to play music.....have you tried plugging your device in to your aux port and playing music though it?

Well I assumed it had bluetooth as it has the phone button and has the image of a person talking button on the indicator side and I have tried it the music plays through to the aux but no sound out Speakers but the aux button on the car doesn’t do anything either 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club