Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sat nav installation

LazyHazy

1 hour ago, Brijohng56 said:

Sorry predictive text, Bannko 

Lol not a problem mate 😄 i figured it out that you tried to write my nick. And PM'd you buddy. 

hi @Bannko newbie looking for the sync 2 sat nav upgade details please (not sure if you are still providing this). We have had our kuga a few months strange thing, it was advertised as a titanium sport but when we viewed the car it was a titanium X not a sport but V5 and reg check and DVLA check showed sport. Worked out a deal to buy it at a much reduced price but missing the sport goodies including nav. any help appriciated.

thanks

• Like 1

@Bannkocan you PM me details of how to add the navigation to my 2016 focus? thanks in advane

On 3/5/2019 at 8:12 AM, stev443 said:

hi @Bannko newbie looking for the sync 2 sat nav upgade details please (not sure if you are still providing this). We have had our kuga a few months strange thing, it was advertised as a titanium sport but when we viewed the car it was a titanium X not a sport but V5 and reg check and DVLA check showed sport. Worked out a deal to buy it at a much reduced price but missing the sport goodies including nav. any help appriciated.

thanks

Can i get the details to please 🙏🏼

@Bannkocan you PM me details of how to add the navigation to my 2015 kuga?

• Like 1

@Bannko

can you PM me details of how to add the navigation to my 2015 focus

@Bannko

Can you please PM me the SAT NAV upgrade instructions for Galaxy 2016 - pretty sure it's Sync 2.

• Like 1

@Bannko, you have become a bit of a legend. I could do with your legendary help please. Ford Ranger 2016 Wildtrak, not so Wild without a sat nav!!!

• Like 1

Very late to this thread, any chance you could help me installing sat nav in my 16 Kuga? Thanks in advance

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko can you send me instructions aswell? Would be aswesome, have a Mondeo -16 with sync2 but no satnav 😞

Cheers

ermik

• Like 1

Bannko helped me out, I now have working SATNAV, amazing! 

• Like 2

Hi @Bannko

Could you send me the instructions to add nav please? Really appreciate the help! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

@BannkoHi there Bannko. You know what I am going to ask next lol. I have a 2015 Kuga on sync 2 and would like to add satnav. Now looking at page 5 of this thread you may have given the answer but just wondered if this was the only alteration that needed to be done, i.e. change the first cell of module 7D0-01-02 and then press write.

I have read just about every post regarding sat nav enabling for sync 2 and have an elm as well as ford VCM so and forscan so know how to go about it but just need confirmation of doing it properly.

Many thanks.

• Like 1

@smartguy69 VCM is really not needed. The ELM will do the job nicely 🙂 and yes that is the change you have to do, very simple.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bannko said:

@smartguy69 VCM is really not needed. The ELM will do the job nicely 🙂 and yes that is the change you have to do, very simple.

Thank you mate, much appreciated.

Hi @Bannko

I am in the process of buying a Kuga and have come across this page to get access to the SatNav. 

Could you send me you guide so I can see what it takes.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko

I have recently purchased a Kuga with my touch Sync 2 it has the compass but no sat nav could you please pm me the details on how to change this over. Your name has been mentioned several times in the Kuga forum as the man to go to. Cheers 

julian

• Like 2

Hi @Bannko I’ve just purchased a 2016 kuga with no nav, could I have instructions on how to add it?   V much appreciated 

thanks

• Like 2

Hi @Bannko, I’ve just purchased a 2016 Kuga Titanium X, assuming that sat-nav was a factory fitted when new (but not checking when I bought the car! Wife not impressed...) but it seems not!

So, having read all the accolades everyone has given you over the last couple of years re. your instructions on how to add sat-nav, I would be much obliged if you could pm the instructions so I can give it a go!

Thanks in advance! 

• Like 2

@McKelvie haha you are not the first one whose wife was disappointed due to missing sat nav. 🙂 will PM you any minute. 

• Like 1

@Bannko could I have the instructions on how to unlock the sat nav on a sync 2 on a focus zetec s 2016 reg please?

• Like 2

It has taken me a couple of weeks to get the bits together and several emails between myself and Banko but this evening I installed and activated my SatNav.

Pit was a little worrying when I had to re boot the Sync2 unit.

Thanks for then help.

• Like 1

Hi @bannko,  could I get the instructions for my 2016 kuga please 🙏

• Like 1