Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sat nav installation

LazyHazy

@BannkoAny chance on getting those instructions? You seem to be the go to guy here! 

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Bannko, just bought a 2015 Kuga and want to add navigation, could you please forward me the instructions

thanks

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 11:51 AM, Bannko said:

@Area 51 will PM you the instructions. Does the seller wrote in the description of the car that it has sat nav? If yes, then explain him that it has no nav and you can also try to lower the price of the car a ilttle bit 🙂

Hi,

I have a 2016 Focus Titanium X without nav its sync2 3.10,i have amended the apim via forscan and downloaded the navi patch,all comes up with insert sat nav card but wont work ive tried putting the files from various sites onto a usb but the system wont read them can you help?

Regards Martin

• Like 1

@Ogley2005 PM'd you pal further steps in regards to analyze the issue. 

Shout out to @Bannko sat nav installed on 2016 Kuga.

Great communication from start to finish

• Thanks 1

Hi Bannko. 

Any chance you could send  me the instructions please mate ?

Should be picking my 2015 Titanium up this week and would like to sort the sat nav out asap.

Cheers

Alan

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko - another 2016 Kuga owner in need of your nav instructions. Any help on the process would be appreciated. Cheers

• Like 1

Hey @Bannko my parents bought a 15/16 ford focus zetec a while back from a second hand garage, advertised as having satnav. it was missing the SD card so i bought 1 from eBay but when i go to use the sync 2 navigation it basically says the installation file is missing, any chance you could help me out?

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko any possibility of getting the instructions forwarded to me to have a go at activating the sat nav function?

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bannko could I also please have the Sync 2 satnav info, pretty please? 

• Like 1

Hi bannko. Can you please help by sendin me the bits to add satnav to my synch 2 system?tia

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 10:03 PM, Paulo78 said:

Hi Bannko could I also please have the Sync 2 satnav info, pretty please? 

Did u get any info on how to do it pls? Tia

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko is there any chance that you could pm me some instructions for my 2016 Kuga?

Thanks for your help buddy 👍🏻

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I have a Kuga 2016 with a sync 1 with a Sony player.

It has a map button and a navigation button on the console.

Above the Sony screen is an as card slot.Can I just insert a card for the maps?

Yep, just slot the correct map as card and that's it. If you haven't got one, there's a few sellers on eBay selling them. I've bought a few off one of them . Will post a link in a minute. 

Edit. 

V9 mfd as card is what you need. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F372468020151

20 minutes ago, John K said:

Hi I have a Kuga 2016 with a sync 1 with a Sony player.

It has a map button and a navigation button on the console.

Above the Sony screen is an as card slot.Can I just insert a card for the maps?

I would have thought a 2016 would have had sync2 ? 

SYNC2 was not standard even for a 2016.

Hi bannko

Just got a kuga with sync 2 and no sat nav are u still able to pm the procedure for activating it

Thanks

Ste

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 2:35 PM, Bannko said:

Hi Mate,

if you habe manual buttons for e.g. heated seats they will not appear in your SYNC 2. Also my Tit X Focus does not have these buttons on SYNC 2 only hardware buttons 🙂

The sat nav can be just easily be activated. Will PM you the things you have to buy and the instructions...

Cheers

Hi Bannko, could you PM the instructions? Just got a titanium X got the touch screen dash with the info section but no sat nav and specially brought it for a sat nav. Ideally would prefer to update it myself then send my car back thanks. 

• Like 1

@Bannko Can you om me the instructions also for Sync2 2016 Focus Zetec s. Thank Man

• Like 1

Hello @Bannko i just bought a kuga 2016 , could you send me how to get the navigation on it please? Thanks a lot mate

• Like 1

Hi Bannko, it’s seems you are the man to ask, I have 2014 Kuga no sat nav, it just has the screen in the dash which is purely for radio and media info, there is no slot for media card and Sony radio does not have sat nav buttons. Can this be updated? If so, would I need a screen and cowl? Or a new car? Lol

• Sad 1

@Bannko

Hi, Could you also pm me the activation instructions please.

Looking to activate on my '16 Ranger. Currently at software version 3.08 so not sure if I need to upgrade to 3.10 or not?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club