Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sat nav installation

LazyHazy

@Bannko Apologies mate but the email you’ve sent me before has disappeared, any chance you can re-send it for me please? Or PM, thank you 

• Like 1

Is it just me or has Forscan been rewritten so that a hexcode change is no longer required for nav activation?

Did one last week and it was just a tick box instead.

I am using UCDS only so cannot confirm on that one but most likely it came with the latest Forscan update and they simplified the user interface for some options.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2017 at 7:11 AM, Bannko said:

Of course there is way...and you do not have to send it anywhere and just simply activate it by your self. Will PM you with the instructions.

Hello @Bannko I’m noob, and found your massive request list for instructions to upgrade my Sync2 for navigation.

Like most of the posts I read, I tho I had sat nav as its Tit X, but it shows information in top right of screen.

Would be greatly appreciated if you could send a how to.

Thank you kindly in advance.

Steve

• Like 1

Hi Bannko, sorry to be another one requiring your help. Seems like you’re doing some excellent work. Any advice on getting sat nav on sync 2 for Ford Kouga 2016 would be really helpful. 

thanks

charlie 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Bannko im picking up a new focus in the next few days. Is there any chance I could have a copy of your instructions to add the navigation please?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Bannko could i get a message with details please. 

also is it different if it doesnt already have the navigation bit under system information ?

• Like 1

@philly_f pm'd you mate. And each Sync2 has the navigation bit under system information. By default it is just a compass nothing more. 

I've got a sync 1 in my ford focus I'm looking to for someone to remove and put a sync 2 in the car can anyone help please 

Hi bannko

I.would much appreciate if you could send me the info to add satnav to my 2015 focus on sync 2

My software version is 4.32... I'm.assuming it's in your instructions but I need to go BACK TO 3.08, right?

Best regards

Chuggy

• Like 1

Hi I have just got a Kuga 16 plate and didn't realize it doesn't have satnav is there a way I can get it added at all?

• Like 1

Hi Bannko,

If you're still offering the instructions to add sat nav to sync 2 I would be grateful for them 🙂

I am picking up a Kuga with sync 2 and no nav shortly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi you've been so generous helping so many people with this so I hope you don't mind me asking, could you please also pm me the instructions to enable the sat Nav on my sync 2 😊  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Bannko

would you also be able to send me the details purchased an 2016 Kuga with sync 2 I have the compass and an f9 Sd card just need to work out how to get the Nav working 

thanks in  advance 

• Like 1

Hi Bannko... Another request for the information to unlock the Sat nav in my Ford Kuga (Sync 2). If you are still willing to help people do this, I'd be most grateful to receive a pm! 

Mucho appreciato.... 

Mark 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Bannko Just bought a Kuga Titanium X, ford say it cant be upgraded to include Nav, but this thread says different. Please would you PM me the step by step instructions with any hardware i will need to purchase. Much appreciated.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2021 at 8:17 PM, Bannko said:

@adamski90 of course mate 😄

Hi Banko could you send me the details to activate sat nav on Kuga 2016

• Like 1

@bannko sorry to bother you, another one here who would be extremely grateful if you would send me the details to upgrade Sync 2 on my 2015 grand cmax to include navigation. Thanks very much in advance!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 6:57 PM, 1NCH said:

It has taken me a couple of weeks to get the bits together and several emails between myself and Banko but this evening I installed and activated my SatNav.

Pit was a little worrying when I had to re boot the Sync2 unit.

Thanks for then help.

No doubt bannko has a list as long as his arm in requests myself will be on that list but do you still have the instructions or know where to get the files from at all please ? Thanks 

• Like 1

Another request here for the instructions for a titanium x focus 2015. Version 4.32.

amazing work by @Bannko

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Bannko, another request for details. Pick up my Kuga in the morning. Elm327 arriving on Friday and downloaded forscan

Any help would be much appreciated 

Thanks 

Paul 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi bannko

I.would much appreciate if you could send me the info to add satnav to my 2016 focus on sync 2 

• Like 1