Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmb Centre Cap Gel Overlays

Michael P

Aren't all centre caps slightly curved?

I'm guessing so, i just want to make sure before i buy them :D

I didn't even think about centre caps for them you know!

Should finish them off a treat!

indeed they shall! i'm going to have a go at fitting one of them for a picture tomorrow just out of curiosity!

i've been wanting these for some time now but never quite got round too it somehow...

Without starting another thread can I ask.

How do the Carbon/ chrome ones look?, and what size do I get for the center wheel overlays in the 17" wheel?

Thanks

Without starting another thread can I ask.

How do the Carbon/ chrome ones look?, and what size do I get for the center wheel overlays in the 17" wheel?

Thanks

I'm not quite sure how they look - try and google images it??

And simply measure your centre cap and it provides a list of measurements on the website - mine are 65mm :)

Dont have the car yet (couple of weeks now) these just look pretty cool and seen lot of the poeple talk about them on here, lol,

Sorry they have one as a pic on the website, looks pretty sweet.

Got the white/chrome badges & wheel centres on mine & quite pleased with the look of them (sorry no pictures). They are flexible so no problems sticking onto the original curved badges. Just make sure to clean the original badges thoroughly & warm the overlays with a hair dryer to help them stick. I found that you have to be REALLY careful to get them central though.

The badges you need for the MK7 17" alloys are 55mm.

Thanks andy for the wheel centre sizes the ones i got are to big so reordering them now this is what the carbon chrome ones look like

Photo0030.jpg

Yep, that them, all my badges arrived today, which is amazing for a weekend order, just need the !Removed! car to fit them on, the do seem flexable but ridgid, so can see why the hairdryer might be needed to loosen them up alittle.

Anyone tell me what they are like to fit, im already not looking forward to having to try and get them bang on to the centre!

Yep, that them, all my badges arrived today, which is amazing for a weekend order, just need the !Removed! car to fit them on, the do seem flexable but ridgid, so can see why the hairdryer might be needed to loosen them up alittle.

Anyone tell me what they are like to fit, im already not looking forward to having to try and get them bang on to the centre!

ordered from them before and its good stuff if the say its for the wheels youre gauranteed it will fit brill quality unlike another cheap one i ordered from eBay that lasted 1 week

Mine should be coming within the next day or two, went for black and green! Also with the splitter going on it hopefully should be a sight for sore eyes! :D

What colour have you gone for mike?

Mine should be coming within the next day or two, went for black and green! Also with the splitter going on it hopefully should be a sight for sore eyes! :D

Nothing yet, i'll probably go for black and chrome though

Look forward to the pictures of both the Centre caps, and splitter :P

P1000541.jpgi fitted some carbon and chrome to my zs and just fitted the same on my st,i found using just a bit of gentle heat from an hair dryer makes fitting that little bit easier,though i mean i little heat or you will bubble the gel,if i remember right the wheel centre badges on my zs were slightly to small showing the blue round the edge after fitting the badges

Nothing yet, i'll probably go for black and chrome though

I have the full set of black and chrome overlays for my panther and they look superb, i didn't heat them first though as I tried that with the steering wheel overlay and it kept sliding off :lol: the others went on fine just needed some patience with the wheel overlays

;) think it was the cold weather with me making the centre cap badges realy stiff

Look forward to the pictures of both the Centre caps, and splitter :P

sorry im sort of hijacking your post mike :P

Tried to do the splitter tonight, it was starting to get dark and a pain in the !Removed! to get off :/ will use force tomorrow if it doesnt want to budge!

sorry im sort of hijacking your post mike :P

Tried to do the splitter tonight, it was starting to get dark and a pain in the !Removed! to get off :/ will use force tomorrow if it doesnt want to budge!

Force, a man's favourite tool :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club