Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pinch, Punch

Maffoo

Hello '10 plates! Wonder how long it's going to be until I spot a '10 Fez... Might even be my own :P

two weeks till my 10 plate... the wait is killing me

Its the only thing i'm looking forward to!

My timeline

Work >>> Weekend >>>> Work >>> Car >>> ......Who cares I have my car finally

:D

Couple of weeks for me too now, ive got the week off work too....man its gonna DRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG!.

I should be at the garage now collecting mine but it was Fords great idea to delay it for sometime "during the week" which was nice of them and i've taken my day off today already. :(

My timeline

Work >>> Weekend >>>> Work >>> Car >>> ......Who cares I have my car finally

:D

Wish mine was that short...

Uni & work >>> Weekend >>> Work experience/uni/work >>> Weekend >> Repeat last 2 (x2) >> week off (car is delivered to dealer this week) >> conference in Nottingham (train there and back :() >> rest of the week off >> next week off too... >> birthday >> FINALLY COLLECT CAR!!

Getting mine on Thursday with new shiny '10 plates :P It's already at the supplier, I'm just waiting for them to deliver now.

Wish mine was that short...

Uni & work >>> Weekend >>> Work experience/uni/work >>> Weekend >> Repeat last 2 (x2) >> week off (car is delivered to dealer this week) >> conference in Nottingham (train there and back :() >> rest of the week off >> next week off too... >> birthday >> FINALLY COLLECT CAR!!

Thats a harsh wait... Although if I dont get mine in two weeks, It will be 4 weeks wait in total. Because I'll be going to be travelling to Cardiff the following weekend :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club